Hello,

I've been doing a bit of research for using my BB Bold with some form of online photo site. I've looked at Shutterfly, Flickr and photobucket. Each has their obvious pros/cons. Can anyone suggest one that:

1. Works with the Bold to upload pics. Doesn't have to be a custom app like Flickr but can send pics

2. Allows the printing of photos/photobooks to be sent to Canada (Flickr appears limited here)

3. Allows people to view your photos -without- having to register at the site.

If anyone has a recommendation I'd love to hear it.
    thanks,
    brill
    05-31-09 03:39 PM
    Maybe Picasa Photo Album (by Google).

I know you can upload to your albums (via email, like Photobucket) and I'm pretty sure you don't need to register if you have a link (supplied by the owner of an album).

Not sure if it addresses your 2nd point though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 03:57 PM
    ITookThisOnMyPhone

Only thing I'm not sure about is printing. But the rest should be doable. Just upload them to a public album.
    05-31-09 04:48 PM
    Yep, papped is righr! I have that app, and it you can set it to automatically send all your photos to an online album, or do just the ones you wantn and even have them gps where the photos were took! Great app, and free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD