For those using OneMediaHub as a workaround to cloud-sync multiple calendars, today I received the following email from OneMediaHub announcing end-of-life for their legacy calendar sync service, meaning this workaround will no longer be available to you.

ONEMEDIAHUB CALENDAR END OF LIFE

Dear OneMediaHub user,

The OneMediaHub calendar sync legacy service has reached its end of life and will no longer be offered or supported in future versions of the product starting with OneMediaHub Version 18.1.

How will you be impacted?
    The Android and iOS mobile apps as well as the Windows computer app will no longer sync calendars and reference to calendar will be removed from these apps. Calendar will also be removed from*the Web app for all users except for users who have at least one new calendar event within the past 12 months or within the next 12 months. For the small percentage of existing users with recent calendar events, they will still be able to view their calendar within the Web app, however, it will no longer be synched to their devices. In future versions of the product (e.g. OneMediaHub Version 19), calendar will also be removed from the Web app for all users.

What can you do?
    You may wish to export your existing calendar. In such a case, the following options may be offered:

** *• If synching calendar to Outlook via the Windows app, you may export your calendar from Outlook

** *• If synching calendar to your mobile device only, you may be directed to third party 'calendar export' mobile apps available in respective stores on Android and iOS (e.g. iCal Import/Export CalDAV in Google Play)

** *• As a last resort, you may contact tech support to get your calendar exported and sent to you.

We are available for any questions that you may have on this topic.

Onwards and upwards,
    Funambol Support Team
    02-01-17 06:58 AM
    Have never used it but shame they're shutting it down.
    02-02-17 02:29 PM
    For those using OneMediaHub as a workaround to cloud-sync multiple calendars, today I received the following email from OneMediaHub announcing end-of-life for their legacy calendar sync service, meaning this workaround will no longer be available to you.

Hmmm... thanks for the heads up! I need to make sure I have a copy of the app stored somewhere. OneMediaHub can also be used with your own SyncML server, which is what I do when I use my 9900.
    lukeoverhere likes this.
    02-02-17 09:44 PM
    Hmmm... thanks for the heads up! I need to make sure I have a copy of the app stored somewhere. OneMediaHub can also be used with your own SyncML server, which is what I do when I use my 9900.
    So what's the smart way to do this? Can you use something like BBSAK to pull off an individual app? I've never done this but would really like to keep a working version of OneMediaHub.
    02-04-17 01:48 PM
    So what's the smart way to do this? Can you use something like BBSAK to pull off an individual app? I've never done this but would really like to keep a working version of OneMediaHub.

I'm not sure about BBSAK. I've always used it to back up all of my installed apps at once. But you probably can.

One way to save an app is to go to where the .jad file is and download it. You need the .cod files too, and they'll be in the same directory (they have to be). You can find their names by opening the .jad file with a text editor.

So, if you go to www.foo.com/bb6/my-app.jad to download the app, then all of the cod files will be in www.foo.com/bb6/

Open the .jad file with the text editor, and the .cod files will be listed there, and you'll see something like:

RIM-COD-URL: my-app_os60.cod

RIM-COD-URL: my-app_os60-1.cod

RIM-COD-URL: my-app_os60-2.cod

...and so on. There will be other lines between these ones, but the RIM-COD-URL lines are the ones that matter to you.

Enter www.foo.com/bb6/my-app_os60.cod in your browser address bar to download the first file, www.foo.com/bb6/my-app_os60-1.cod to get the second, etc. You need all of the .cod files. Once you have them, put the .jad and .cod files in a folder, and you have the app saved. When you want to install, transfer the folder to your device, navigate into the folder with file browser, click on the .jad file, and the installation dialog will appear.

That being said, I just went and did the work, so you can PM me for the app.
    Last edited by Shuswap; 02-05-17 at 06:53 PM.
    02-05-17 05:57 PM
    One way to save an app is to go to where the .jad file is and download it. You need the .cod files too, and they'll be in the same directory (they have to be). You can find their names by opening the .jad file with a text editor.

That being said, I just went and did the work, so you can PM me for the app.
    Wow, that is a complex operation. Thanks for the guide it will form a useful reference post.
    Expect a begging PM soon
    Last edited by mushroom_daddy; 02-06-17 at 10:22 AM.
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    02-06-17 02:57 AM
    Hi, could you tell me or let me hire you to setup a SyncML server OneMediaHub to synch my calendar perhaps? If possible please let me know.

Best Regards,
    Luke
    06-05-19 07:51 AM
    Luke, there don't appear to be any working, secure syncML servers that you can set up yourself any more.

I sync my calendar, tasks and notes to MS Outlook on my laptop over bluetooth.

You could also pay for a subscription to memotoo.com.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Forums v1.3.3.
    06-05-19 09:17 PM