This is my second 9700, first one had almost every problem mentioned here. The refurb I received was in perfect condition, no light leak, bezel and trackpad are solid, couldn't be happier with it. I was looking through some pics today and notice a white dot in the center of the screen. It wasn't dust so I rebooted and it was still there. I pushed down on the screen a couple of times and its gone (for now)
    What are your options when this happens? Hate to lose it but the pixel is dead center and very distracting, especially watching movies. Is there a software fix, the kind you can use for desktops?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 05-25-10 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
    05-24-10 11:17 PM
    From what I've read the pixel isn't dead but stuck as it's white. Still not showing thank god but in the event it gets stuck again is there anything short of returning it that can be done?
    05-25-10 12:00 PM
    i would like top know this as well as i have a stuck pixel on the right side of the screen
    05-25-10 01:22 PM
    Too late for me, my screen just went Going to try and get it replaced as opposed to getting a new phone as the one I have is just perfect except for the screen.
    05-25-10 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD