My girlfriend has sent me some gorgeous pictures of her that are private and for me only to see
    How do I hide them so they don't show up when I view my pictures..? (I mean if someone else looks at my pics) If I click hide on each one they go away but it is a lot of stuffing around just to see them again.
    The next thing I tried is I created a new folder and put them all in there then went into properties and click exclude folders and then clicked that folder with all my private pictures in it.
    But all that done was hide the folder from being seen in picture folders, normaly its got camera and under it the new folder I made which is good but if someone was to just click the picture app then all pictures they all show up..
    Can I make them not show up in all pictures..? Or how can I hide the folder they are in..? I try doing it but its greyed out and I can't hid the folder...

Please help

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by FireFly3; 06-20-09 at 03:07 PM.
    06-20-09 03:02 PM
    As far as I know : Hide each picture and when you want to view them , explore the file and "Show Hidden" .

Was that clear ?
    06-20-09 03:03 PM
    When you have a pic highlighted hit the menu key and go to "properties." From there you'll have the option to mark it as hidden. Once you open up your media menu hit menu again, then "explore." Go to the folder where the hidden pics are at. Then hit menu again and select "show hidden." They'll appear.

I have lots of pics that I don't want anyone to see either. I put them in a folder that I mark "preloaded images" and I just have all the pics hidden.

If you don't want to go through each and every pic to hide, connect your memory card to your comp via an adapter. Just explore the card through "my computer." You can create a folder where you want those pics to go. Move all them pics there. And if you "select all" the pics, you can hide all of them in mass.
    06-20-09 03:11 PM
    Yea mate that was but its quite annoying having to do that.. I have been doing that but I was hoping there was an easier way of doing it is all. Lol my old nokia was so good with that sort of stuff. I had my pictures folder on my sd card with all my pics in it then in that folder I had one called private pics that needed a password when clicked.. I just wish this berry could do the same considering its pretty much a whole computer haha..

06-20-09 03:14 PM
    You can do next:

1. Try to use http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/fil...t-files-40419/

2. Your blackberry actually has the capability to encrypt the contents of a media card. The catch is, you have to have created the pictures on the media card initially to be able to encrypt them. If you copy pix from your computer to the media card, they can't be encrypted. You also have the option to encrypt the card such that the pix can only be viewed while the card is in the blackberry.

3. Use password on your blackberry.
    06-20-09 03:18 PM
    If you send me the pictures I'll see what I can do to hide them for you....
    06-20-09 03:21 PM
    Ahahaha nice try dude..! Lol

06-20-09 03:44 PM
    Thor, if you need some help with those...
    06-20-09 07:50 PM
    Goto media highlight the picture option don't click into it just
    highlight it and hit blackberry button and pulls up menu
    options scroll down to exclude and click should give you
    list of your folders check the one you want to hide. That
    folder will be hidden for now on.

06-20-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD