Great find! Tried on my vista laptop and the dl ran really slow then crashed. Tried again on my desktop and downloaded pretty quick. Great quality too on the phone. Went for the Wallace and Gromit xmas special as a start off....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 06:39 PM
    just noticed it downloads the radio shows in mp3 too. happy days!
    12-30-08 06:00 AM
    This is brilliant!! Thank you OP - Gavin and Stacey special has downloaded a treat (and I'm a complete BB noob!)
    12-30-08 07:53 AM
    only works for the britzz , useless
    12-30-08 09:28 AM
    Spot on. Superb quality. I now have Top Gear, Gavin & Stacey & My Family just for starters.

Thanks for sharing
    12-31-08 10:20 AM
    excellent im so happy you guys are enjoying this...
    01-01-09 03:31 PM
    Great information and would love it to work on my 8320. When loaded onto the phone, up comes the dreaded error & unsupported format. Drat!
    01-09-09 03:06 PM
    Download in progress. Very excited, got a business trip to Romania next week so looking forward to having some things to watch, when I should be preparing for a meeting!
    01-09-09 03:37 PM
    OOhh it works. Fantastic. Now, is it the same process to put stuff onto my wife's iphone?
    01-09-09 04:25 PM
    I want this iplayer to work in Canada! Top Gear and all the other cool shows BBC has I want them all. Unlike our North American empty-caloric television.
    01-09-09 05:01 PM
    Great information and would love it to work on my 8320. When loaded onto the phone, up comes the dreaded error & unsupported format. Drat!
    Obviously the curve won't play .mov files. A possible solution is to convert this file nto a different format....... if that can be done.
    01-09-09 05:29 PM
    OOhh it works. Fantastic. Now, is it the same process to put stuff onto my wife's iphone?
    Hiya

The BBCiplayer is available on the iphone, how you would go about this I am not sure though. Never had an iphone!

BBC NEWS | Technology | BBC iPlayer comes to the iPhone
    01-09-09 05:33 PM
    is it pos to use this or similar app for the sky player? fancy some football
    01-09-09 05:55 PM
    downloaded Shooting Stars... works a treat.

Top Man for working it out..... cheers
    01-12-09 02:45 PM
    Also downloaded shooting stars and a couple episodes of top gear

excellent find OP

/bravo
    01-12-09 03:12 PM
    I think when you download from iplayer onto your pc the file only lasts for 7 days. Anybody know if that's how it works on the bold? Will the file stop working?

01-15-09 02:44 PM
    This looks like a great bit of software. Thanks a million.

A minor problem, though, is that my laptop keeps giving me a timeout message (about 2 or 3 times when downloading a 1 hour pogramme). I suspect it might be a setting on my laptop or because I am on a wifi network (or something else connected to pilot error!). The downlading appears to be working a but when the error message appears, I have to press the download button again. It carries on downloading from where it left off so I assume it will complete but it means I have to watch over it. Any suggestions?

LQ
    01-25-09 08:59 AM
    I think when you download from iplayer onto your pc the file only lasts for 7 days. Anybody know if that's how it works on the bold? Will the file stop working?

nope! the ipdl.exe strips out the copy protection on the convert (very impressive) i've still got some beeb xmas specials on my phone.
    01-29-09 04:44 PM
    Cool, but it's not like your watching the player INSIDE your Bold...your just downloading the already encoded video and transferring it to your Bold, which is cool and all but not as cool as if you could just go to the site and view the videos directly.

As long as the video files are in a compat format, they will indeed play on your device no matter what, this is no different then downloading DivX videos from any other streaming source

see: Link

You'll find a couple there if your looking and have the DivX web player installed, which allows you to save the files to you HDD and transfer to your Bold.
    01-29-09 04:48 PM
    yeh but us uk peeps don't have the benefit of data packages of gigabytes we are only in the megabytes so it's make sense for us to use this option. ;-)
    01-29-09 05:18 PM
    Great Britain (UK) Open Proxy List

to our US friends see if you can fool your browser with any of the addresses and ports on the above site.
    01-29-09 05:23 PM
    Crackin piece of software and has already made my 2 hour commute (yea i know work life balance slightly off at the mom!) even more bearable. I was wondering is it best to drag the .mov file to the BB or use the desktop manager, isnt there an optimizer for media?
    03-04-09 08:55 AM
    Is this still working for everyone? It's not for me. Business trip on Monday, need to get it fixed!
    06-05-09 03:35 PM
    +1, i want to know as well, and following the instructions, what links do we need to put in and so on...

Man i so wish BB just came out with something to where you can either A- download your OWN purchased DVD's to your blackberry, or B- have us pay 4.99 per movie (i would pay that if the movies were like the speed racer clip)

i dont understand....lol
    06-05-09 08:42 PM
    Subscribed so I don't forget to download this later!!

06-06-09 03:24 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD