I did a search throughout the forums to see if others were having this issue\ or knew how to resolve it. I'm new to the Blackberry so any help would be greatly appreciated. For some reason my device is not letting me download previous emails. It does download new incoming messages but that's it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 11:50 AM
    Its worked for me, but not sure how far you can go back, but to do this you need to go to you computer, login to yahoo, then select the emails you want and mark them as unread. They should show up on your bb now.
    06-25-10 11:53 AM
    I did a search throughout the forums to see if others were having this issue\ or knew how to resolve it. I'm new to the Blackberry so any help would be greatly appreciated. For some reason my device is not letting me download previous emails. It does download new incoming messages but that's it.

When you setup email on Blackberry, it only downloads new messages from the time you set it up. Back when I had first set up my email, I just forwarded my old inbox messages to myself, and deleted the old ones, which allowed me to have it on my Blackberry and still on my email account. Mind you, this method would only be effective if you don't have many inbox messages because you have to do it one email at a time. I'm not sure what you could do if you had alot of inbox messages.
    06-25-10 11:56 AM
    Its worked for me, but not sure how far you can go back, but to do this you need to go to you computer, login to yahoo, then select the emails you want and mark them as unread. They should show up on your bb now.
    Ah! Interesting! I had never thought of doing that...this is why I love the forums, ya learn somethin new...
    06-25-10 11:58 AM
    Thanks a lot guys!

06-25-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD