Hey guys I got a good one for ya!!! If anyone can solve this I will be so grateful because this has been stressing me out for weeks... So, it's really simple actually, I used to have a Pearl, then a Curve, a Torch and now a Bold. I'm not sure about the Curve but I know that it was the case with the Torch and now the Bold, all my SMS messages predating my Curve are not visible anymore on my phone (I did a device switch each time and even restored from backups) HOWEVER they DO appear in my current backups (even some 2x or 3x because of the restores I imagine) so I know they have to be there somewhere, they're just hidden or something??? I'm thinking it has something to do with the more recent "conversational" layout of sms messages which didn't exist back on the Pearl (all messages were shown separately, even from the same number) but that doesn't explain where the heck they are now PLEASE HELP ME I'm going crazy about this

on a side note, since I'm in the 9790 forum, is there some known issue with the battery cause I don't even last a day, so annoying
    09-25-12 02:47 PM
    nobody?
    09-26-12 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD