I tried to solve this issue on my own. But can't. Basically I upgraded by o.s to a 5.0. And now app world isn't working properly. I can open it. But. I can't search for things. And it'll freeze my phone up. If you can help me. Please add me on bbm and talk to me there. I won't be able to check back here for a lil bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 10:36 PM
    Ok, I just went on App World, and my phone didn't freeze, but App World isn't working! I can see it in applications menu, but when I click it nothing happens, but its still running. Thinking its on the App World side

05-30-10 11:28 PM
    I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling App World, and doing a battery pull afterward.
    05-30-10 11:33 PM
    But appworld has been doing this ever since I upgraded my o.s

I've reinstalled it god knows how many times. I've done battery pulls etc etc etc. I don't know wtf the issue is.

05-31-10 07:28 AM
    Try turning your WiFi off, that usually helps.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

05-31-10 07:33 AM
    It is off. I'm gonna try downgrading the os to a 4.6 again. And see if it works then.

05-31-10 08:00 AM
    I sincerely doubt it's your OS. AppWorld has got to be the worst app going. Almost everything is available elsewhere, so if you don't need it, fugetaboutit. Try the CrackBerry Store app, that one works.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.

05-31-10 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD