And ordered my Bold today(cant pass up free Bberry, with an early exit out of $100 if i have to after 6 months). Should be here in 2 days. From experienced users, anything that i absolutely should put on the phone. I travel for work twice a month, so i got the ATT navigator. I was thinking of putting on pandora or slacker radio, for something to listen to while waiting in airport. I also got an 8 gb memory card. I will go out and get a car charger.

Any comments on either pandora or slacker on the Bold?

any other apps i should really look at? Is the battery pull app needed on it? I know the tour and storm have issues, but is it something that i should get?

Any must have hardware? I had a client with a belt clip holster that was actually a charging station too. Does the Bold really wear down on battery power? I am not what i would call a power user. average email usage, a few texts, would estimate no more than an 1.5 hours a day at most on phone calls.
    08-19-09 01:30 PM
    well with your usage you should be more than fine, the battery life is amazing to me.

and on pandora vs. slacker i prefer pandora personally...

if you're a big IM buff definitely get beejive, and for twitter you need to get ubertwitter and apply for socialscope.

ENJOY YOUR BOLD! i certainly enjoy mine (:
    08-19-09 01:33 PM
    i prefer pandora
    andd get auto standby! it helps save your battery life so much
    and yeaa if you have twitter, ubertwitter is the best
    08-19-09 01:38 PM
    u sound really prepared for ur Bold. I think Pandora would be better. I personally don't have it but I've seen both and Pandora looks better to me
    08-19-09 01:40 PM
    Pandora is IT! Congrats on the new Bold, btw.
    08-19-09 01:44 PM
    thanks. Im not a twitter person, so that isnt an big thing for me.

Auto Standby is an app i take it?
    08-19-09 01:51 PM
    Battery life on my Bold is very good. There is just so much to do you end up spending more time on it. The battery pull is not required, with the latest OS you get lots of memory free. If you need a battery pull I use alt/shift/delete and that works fine. Have fun.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 01:56 PM
    is gokivo that much better?

I will probably get sodoku, have that and ka-glom already on my curve. But i got bored with Glom after about a month.
    08-19-09 02:22 PM
    Gokivo slaughters other GPS apps, but I think it's going to become the next AT&T nav. It definitely won't be free forever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 03:08 PM
    ok thanks, i had them remove it. At worse, i can always add it later.
    08-19-09 03:11 PM
    BerryBuzz is onsale in the Crackberry store for under 3 bucks. Worth the price!
    08-19-09 03:26 PM
    Pandora if you have your own chosen artist, album, etc favorites.
    Slacker Radio for real random with specifics, metal, rock, etc. Used both, prefered the latter.

If you do, do a lot of traveling, I've found it never hurts to bring extra juice 1650 mAh batts, charger for them, and maybe the Case-Mate fuel case to really balance it all out.
    08-19-09 04:33 PM
    Welcome to the BOLD!
    Pandora is it for me!
    08-19-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD