So I'm in this high level meeting today with some vendors and executives at my company. There is some unwritten rule where everyone puts their BB's on the table during meetings. Everything is going fine until one of the vendors finally goes "I'm sorry, what model Bold is that? I've never seen the all black and I really like it". So we spend the next 20 mins talking about my Bold and the custom work I did to it. The vendor and all the executives had Bold's, I was the only "worker bee" with one. Now my VP wants to know if I can mod his too. As many times as I have taken MY Bold apart, Murphy will screw me for sure the first time I open his.
    Last edited by LordRasta; 06-05-09 at 05:59 AM.
    06-04-09 10:31 PM
    Don't do it without something in writing stating your not responsable for Mr Murphy....
    06-04-09 10:37 PM
    Yes - just take a little extra time with the VPs Bold. By the way you have to post a picture of it.
    06-04-09 10:40 PM
    Lol yeah that would be my luck when murphy makes his grand appearance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 10:41 PM
    this wouldnt happpen to be a company called chep would it?

Nope, but all companies are the same.
    06-05-09 03:38 PM
    Lol...i'm laughing at the whole unwritten rule of everybody placing their berries on the table. That is so true at any table with more than one berry user.

06-06-09 01:36 PM
    Where I work, we hide our berries during the day and don't use them. They're really for after hours. Not cool to have them out. Go figure.
    06-06-09 02:12 PM
    Where I work, we hide our berries during the day and don't use them. They're really for after hours. Not cool to have them out. Go figure.
    Work for apple?

06-06-09 02:15 PM
    I work for a social service agency. We're all social workers/psychologists. The berries are on the table duing any meeting.
    06-06-09 02:17 PM
    ya post some pics please
    06-06-09 02:17 PM
    Work for apple?

Now that's funny..... but, no. Just not a place where it's necessary to have blackberries at a meeting. We keep ours back in the office, drawer, bag, whatever for the day.
    06-06-09 02:22 PM
    I've done 3 others not including mine. I took my time (maybe even extra time) and treated them like they were my phones. All came out flawlwssly.

06-06-09 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD