I've noticed the same for everything minus the battery..I'm down to 30% in 12 hrs... I might revert to .593, think the battery life was a lot more solid. I noticed it almost instantly. It amazes me that each blackberry acts so differently from the next.
    my battery life is great, upgraded yesterday, 12h and few phone calls - still showing full
    05-15-10 01:47 AM
    Hi Guys, On my side I've a strange bug , the phone is automatically on speaker mode!!
    05-15-10 04:58 AM
    I have upgraded to this OS.. But it laggs abit. From 344 to 565. I thought it would be faster and better. The camera zoom takes ages to zoom in using trackpad. What's going on??. It took me 10 miniutes to get to ctackberry site on my phone. It was faster before. Anyone having trouble with the system?.
    05-15-10 05:24 AM
    IDK what OS to run on my Bold 2 now! The Official link seemed to be working fine, but now it seems my fone is starting to free and lose it's 3G signal easily I thought maybe it was the Theme I was using, so then I switched, but it's still freezing or going slow. Just now, my Bubble Breaker game kept freezing @ Level 4!!?? The 1st time I did a Reboot; I try Pausing the game, or Restarting, but it keeps freezing!(N) Anyone else experiencing any freezes or delayed reactions??

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-15-10 05:49 AM
    Anyone noticed a heat of battery? cause mine on .593 is going 25-31 Celssius, and on .656 i noticed 35 celsius, even feeling it hot behind. Downgraded back to .593 and its fine . Anyone having same problem?
    05-15-10 11:59 AM
    Okay I deleted the .xml file and then run the apploader and then I get to this. I have no idea what to do because there's no option to update the OS. I've been asking about this for a while and still haven't gotten any real help. So please help haha.
    The other thing some people have tried is to disconnect their PC from the web before starting the Loader.exe.
    05-15-10 12:22 PM
    well I got it running and have had no problems there was no errors or white screen of death I experienced with the beta version its been all good for me and stable too.

so I am happy to have this version over all.
    What about any trouble restoring your programs, etc.? All my personalizations are gone. 3rd party programs gone. trying to restore last back up

help!!!

Used CrackMem, etc to 'wipe'
    05-15-10 01:29 PM
    Did the upgrade. Before I always used maxmem to get rid of BES, now it doesn't do anything and the phone is stuck with Enterprise Activation for my Gmail account active. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 04:39 PM
    When I hit the lock button at the top it just turns the screen black. I know 5.0.0.33 actually locked it without the black out screen. Is there a way to return it to that or is it just what happened with the updates?
    Same issue. Might just set the password lock to kick in a little earlier if there isn't. A solution might be to set the left convenience key to lock (if that's possible)
    05-15-10 05:02 PM
    I noticed that with 593 and 656, whenever you get a call it disables keyboard lock. When you dial with BT headset, it also disables the keyboard lock. the only way to keep it locked again is to use beiks keyboard locker. Older version of the firmware is much better where the keyboard is locked right after a call.
    05-15-10 05:03 PM
    Can any1 plz help me or give me some suggestions. I mentioned earlier how my BB seems 2 freeze on my Bubble Breaker game, and has a lag in the fone in general. I was just playing my Bubble Shooter, and it started freezing on that as well. Should I do a complete wipe n try Re-installing, or just do a handheld wipe?? Other than those irritating issues, errthang else seems ok. My UMA n 3G is nice..Thnx in advance 4 any help!

05-15-10 06:40 PM
    Can any1 plz help me or give me some suggestions. I mentioned earlier how my BB seems 2 freeze on my Bubble Breaker game, and has a lag in the fone in general. I was just playing my Bubble Shooter, and it started freezing on that as well. Should I do a complete wipe n try Re-installing, or just do a handheld wipe?? Other than those irritating issues, errthang else seems ok. My UMA n 3G is nice..Thnx in advance 4 any help!

If it was me... I'd first backup everything, then use BBSAK or CrackMem to Wipe my device and load the OS... then reload everything from my backups.
    05-15-10 06:50 PM
    "If it was me... I'd first backup everything, then use BBSAK or CrackMem to Wipe my device and load the OS... then reload everything from my backups."

Ok, fb97! I'll try that. I have BBSAK installed but have never used it. I've been using CrackUtility..is that one bad?

05-15-10 06:59 PM
    has it been upgraded again ? i have downloaded the software from the link on the first page no problems there all ok but when i go into options > About it says i am on Version 1.0.91.693x

so far have had no issue and batery seems steady just wondering why different version?
    05-15-10 08:12 PM
    has it been upgraded again ? i have downloaded the software from the link on the first page no problems there all ok but when i go into options > About it says i am on Version 1.0.91.693x

so far have had no issue and batery seems steady just wondering why different version?
    That number doesn't make a lick of sense. Could you possibly post a screen shot for us?
    05-15-10 08:26 PM
    That number doesn't make a lick of sense. Could you possibly post a screen shot for us?
    Hi thanks for replying but its ok i was having a mad 5 minutes and was looking at branding version not the version it is .656 but appreciate your reply thanks

i will go back to sleep now lol
    05-15-10 10:17 PM
    Less important note, the cedilla (the c with the accent mark underneath it) doesn't show up when I try to get to it. This saddens me.
    05-15-10 10:31 PM
    This one �?

Sleep tight Richard .

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.

05-15-10 10:43 PM
    Upgraded to .656 today, all seems well so far, EXCEPT...whenever I open up my browser and go to a webpage, it appears to be loading up normally, and then boom, the webpage I bring up no matter which one it is, just all white, absolutely nothing there at all. Anyone else have this issue or able to suggest a solution? Already resent service books, already did a few battery pulls. I mean I can live without it, I use opera mini most of the time, but kind of a pain when I want to download a new app and I don't have the browser available to be able to do that. Had to download app world from my laptop to my phone direct. Thanks for any help, I searched for literally an hour with no answer in sight.
    05-16-10 12:00 AM
    If it was me... I'd first backup everything, then use BBSAK or CrackMem to Wipe my device and load the OS... then reload everything from my backups.

Thanks! I used BBSAK and my games are still freezing! I honestly don't where else to go from here except waaaaaay back to the stocked version, .330! Hopefully, Tmobile will release their version soon. I never had that issue when I was using .545, but it had that Black Screen issue, and when I was on .593, I had horrible Radio/Signal issues! LOLOL BUT IF ANY TMOBILE USERS OR OTHER USERS HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE!

*SIGH* ANOTHER WIPE I'M GOING TO DO....
    05-16-10 01:59 AM
    Thanks! I used BBSAK and my games are still freezing! I honestly don't where else to go from here except waaaaaay back to the stocked version, .330! Hopefully, Tmobile will release their version soon. I never had that issue when I was using .545, but it had that Black Screen issue, and when I was on .593, I had horrible Radio/Signal issues! LOLOL BUT IF ANY TMOBILE USERS OR OTHER USERS HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE!

*SIGH* ANOTHER WIPE I'M GOING TO DO....
    Go back to .330... test out these games... if it's not an issue with .330 then it must be the OS... if there are still issues, then it must be the games... you seem to know what you need to do to trouble shoot your issue... do it.
    05-16-10 09:21 AM
    Upgraded to .656 today, all seems well so far, EXCEPT...whenever I open up my browser and go to a webpage, it appears to be loading up normally, and then boom, the webpage I bring up no matter which one it is, just all white, absolutely nothing there at all. Anyone else have this issue or able to suggest a solution? Already resent service books, already did a few battery pulls. I mean I can live without it, I use opera mini most of the time, but kind of a pain when I want to download a new app and I don't have the browser available to be able to do that. Had to download app world from my laptop to my phone direct. Thanks for any help, I searched for literally an hour with no answer in sight.
    Did you try clearing the cache.... open your Blackberry Browser > Menu > Options > Cache Operations > clear everything... I usually like doing this at least once a week.
    05-16-10 09:26 AM
    Did you try clearing the cache.... open your Blackberry Browser > Menu > Options > Cache Operations > clear everything... I usually like doing this at least once a week.
    Yup, did that a couple of times, even did a battery pull after clearing the cache, still doing the same thing
    05-16-10 11:36 AM
    Yup, did that a couple of times, even did a battery pull after clearing the cache, still doing the same thing
    Something has gone tewibly wrong with either your OS install on the PC, or just at the phone. Best to uninstall the OS from the PC, delete the download, and start over. You'll have to wipe also, or you could move to a hybrid, which would replace the Java folder anyway, and allow you to simply upgrade.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.

05-16-10 04:21 PM
    Works fine. Calls on UMA slightly better than .593 but not as good as .545 (or was it .454 I never can keep them all straight). On Tmobile USA calls still drop from 3G to GPRS a lot. Not sure if RIIM or Tmo is to blame there but no one has fixed it yet despite several calls and service books resent. Does seem to take a few seconds to calm down and work smoothly after a reboot. I've seen the hourglass more than I did on the last two as well.

Again, good, not amazing, but not worth the effort of downgrading.

05-16-10 08:05 PM
191 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD