im on T-mobile UK , should i go with the leaked version the swiss-com version or turkcell ?
    They are all the same, except for the amount of languages. If you only need English UK, either Multilanguage is sufficient.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 05:13 AM
    I just noticed that my music player pauses when I get a text... Anyone else get this too?
    Do you have the Dragon e-mail app installed? I noticed this behavior on .423 with Dragon for E-mail. With Dragon installed, all alerts caused PodTrapper to pause, alerts are "mixed-in" during playback w/o Dragon installed.
    05-14-10 09:33 AM
    I seem to have more static while on a call with UMA now and the handover from UMA to T-Mobile isn't as good as it was with .593.
    05-14-10 09:34 AM
    Anyone else having a problem with Wi-Fi no longer working with this OS?
    05-14-10 11:25 AM
    No... I think we'd have heard by now if that was a problem.

05-14-10 11:42 AM
    no problem here... wifi working and connecting super fast, <10 sec.... UMA working flawlessly too...
    05-14-10 12:10 PM
    hello, i just installed it last night from TMO .330, everything is great except for the slow bootup. any remedies?
    05-14-10 12:26 PM
    installed it, seems to be working fine... it seems to boot up a bit slower then .593
    05-14-10 12:35 PM
    i downloaded and installed this os last night everything worked fine the boot up even went super fast compared to other versions but when i tried to set my alarm clock it kept freezing up on me to where i would have to turn the device off and back on. also when i go to the calendar to set an appointment i cant change the time and it does the same thing. anyone else having this problem?
    05-14-10 01:00 PM
    installed it, seems to be working fine... it seems to boot up a bit slower then .593
    i thought i was the only one cause everyone else reported fast boot up times, the bar doesn't load as fast when i have .330 it loads in little increments now, i just rebooted and it took 2:23 from the beginning of the bar to the end of the bar, is this normal?
    05-14-10 01:08 PM
    Loaded it last night, love it so far today. Seems about the same boot up time, no other glitches.....EXCEPT Pacman is all jacked up now. Keeps locking up, sometimes will let me back out when it does sometimes have to reboot. Weird. Bought this super smart phone and all I want to do is play pacman!

Chad
    05-14-10 02:02 PM
    i did a security wipe, now it seems faster, it boots up at 1:31, that's better, what time are you guys getting?
    05-14-10 02:50 PM
    Loaded it last night, love it so far today. Seems about the same boot up time, no other glitches.....EXCEPT Pacman is all jacked up now. Keeps locking up, sometimes will let me back out when it does sometimes have to reboot. Weird. Bought this super smart phone and all I want to do is play pacman!

Chad
    Yeah it does this on mine too

It plays for a minute then freezes and I have to do a battery pull.
    05-14-10 03:11 PM
    I had the same problem initially with my uma connecting to my router...I had to turn off my router and put it back on that solved it for me...Also try deleting the profile for the router then re scanning for it. Should do the trick
    05-14-10 03:45 PM
    i downloaded and installed this os last night everything worked fine the boot up even went super fast compared to other versions but when i tried to set my alarm clock it kept freezing up on me to where i would have to turn the device off and back on. also when i go to the calendar to set an appointment i cant change the time and it does the same thing. anyone else having this problem?
    tried setting the alarm & changing date & time of an appointment, both worked fine
    05-14-10 04:02 PM
    i did a security wipe, now it seems faster, it boots up at 1:31, that's better, what time are you guys getting?
    I got 1:29
    05-14-10 04:07 PM
    1:28.9

05-14-10 04:11 PM
    I've noticed the same for everything minus the battery..I'm down to 30% in 12 hrs... I might revert to .593, think the battery life was a lot more solid. I noticed it almost instantly. It amazes me that each blackberry acts so differently from the next.
    I had the same issue, plus some freezing after typing in my password to unlock. Other than that, everything ran really fast for me!

So I decided to reload it again, and all the problems are gone! My battery's lasting longer and no more freezing. So many try reloading the OS again.
    05-14-10 04:46 PM
    Can anyone feedback on the reception quality of this version compare with 593? I thought 593 reception and call quality was more stable and hanging to call was more superior? The drawback of 593 was the freezing and lagging at times thought bearable. Any thought?
    05-14-10 06:55 PM

Okay I deleted the .xml file and then run the apploader and then I get to this. I have no idea what to do because there's no option to update the OS. I've been asking about this for a while and still haven't gotten any real help. So please help haha.
    05-14-10 08:29 PM

Okay I deleted the .xml file and then run the apploader and then I get to this. I have no idea what to do because there's no option to update the OS. I've been asking about this for a while and still haven't gotten any real help. So please help haha.
    I would suggest to see if there's a hidden vendor file. I know and have heard that some people have had a hidden vendor file. I would also suggest to disconnect from the internet, sometimes it helps. Hope this helps!

05-14-10 09:50 PM
    Still no word on an official release from RIM or TMO?

05-14-10 10:53 PM
    Just got off the phone with TMO and they said they were pushing out updates starting on the 14th through the 21st.

Staggering the update so not everyone will get it at once.
    05-14-10 11:45 PM
    Have you tried closing Desktop Manager and then right clicking on the Loader.exe file and running it as Administrator? Worked for me.
    05-14-10 11:53 PM
    Just got off the phone with TMO and they said they were pushing out updates starting on the 14th through the 21st.

Staggering the update so not everyone will get it at once.
    Cool. Thx for the info. I'll wait for the official release

05-15-10 12:08 AM
191 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD