http://bb-ota.servehttp.com/index.html
    I'm sure its a hulkster theme, check the link!!
    His themes run flawlessly on my bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I only see the 10 cal entry theme. The text is too small with 10. And the themes that have less than 10 cal entries are all hidden today themes.

Please let me know if you remember where you got the one in your post.

Thanks again.

Joe
    04-19-10 04:58 AM
    http://bb-ota.servehttp.com/index.html
    I'm sure its a hulkster theme, check the link!!
    His themes run flawlessly on my bold

My bad. I didn't look under the 9000 themes.

Thanks.

Joe
    04-19-10 05:03 AM
    I've found that both this and Hellas release both chewed up my battery, and I barely make it through a day even on low usage. I'm puzzled that no one else seems to be having this issue.

I'm on Vodafone .411 and that is fine and the battery lasts two days.

I'd welcome any input ...
    04-19-10 05:10 AM
    My bad. I didn't look under the 9000 themes.

Thanks.

Joe
    Your welcome man, just glad I could help

Dean

04-19-10 07:46 AM
    Installed new OS two days ago and seem to have great battery life and very quick response! On AT&T as well. Love the Bold!

04-19-10 12:59 PM
    I've noticed a couple of quirks after updating my Bold to OS 5.0.

My Yelp app doesn't work anymore. I've contacted the developer about this and have searched here to find that others are experiencing the same issue.

My AT&T Communication Manager, that I use to with my Blackberry (via USB) to connect my laptop to the Internet doesn't work/use the "standard modem" anymore. The only way I can get it to work is to enable Bluetooth between my laptop and my Blackberry. I don't know if OS 5.0 removed/disabled the standard modem that my laptop see's when connected via usb.
    04-19-10 03:12 PM
    does the new os 5.0 let you ring and vibrate at the same time like the 9700?
    04-19-10 11:07 PM
    I Need HELP, please!!! i just finished upgrading to the new OS following the instructions on the very first thread (using CrackMem). But after upgrading, my bb doesnt work anymore... the homescreen does not show up anymore.. the screen that i see on my bb bold 9000 right now is "BlackBerry Platform 5.2.0.57" as the title on top, then on the bottom is like a list of:
    AddressBook
    AltMusic
    AltPictures
    AltVideos
    Calculator
    Calendar
    Compose
    Files
    Global Search
    Music
    net_rim_bb_clock
    Options
    Pictures
    RingTones
    SavedMessages
    SetupWizard
    Videos
    VoiceDialing
    VoiceNotes
    VoiceNotesRecorder

When I click on any of those, it will give me the message of "error starting ......... not found"

Please please please please helppp...... =(
    04-20-10 02:12 AM
    I Need HELP, please!!! i just finished upgrading to the new OS following the instructions on the very first thread (using CrackMem). But after upgrading, my bb doesnt work anymore... the homescreen does not show up anymore.. the screen that i see on my bb bold 9000 right now is "BlackBerry Platform 5.2.0.57" as the title on top, then on the bottom is like a list of:
    AddressBook
    AltMusic
    AltPictures
    AltVideos
    Calculator
    Calendar
    Compose
    Files
    Global Search
    Music
    net_rim_bb_clock
    Options
    Pictures
    RingTones
    SavedMessages
    SetupWizard
    Videos
    VoiceDialing
    VoiceNotes
    VoiceNotesRecorder

When I click on any of those, it will give me the message of "error starting ......... not found"

Please please please please helppp...... =(

Ok start all over with installing it, read my instructions in the very first post of this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/off...ercell-451040/

Make sure to remove the vendor file MANUALLY as crackmem does have the option to remove, but i rather remove it manually to make sure.
    04-20-10 05:53 AM
    I upgrade my Rogers Bold 9000 to Azercells 5.0, and after several days I have noticed the battery life has decreased by quite a bit. Usually near the end of the day, I'll have 50% battery life and now it is down to 15-20%. I deleted the vendor.xml file manually and used crackmem...Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thank You
    04-20-10 02:10 PM
    I upgraded to .592 a couple days ago and I LOVE it. All I did was backup my bold using DM (desktop manager), then navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader, delete vendor.xml, and run loader.exe. Phone works flawlessly (knock on wood). Battery life is good, service is good, memory is good, and the phone is quick. Looking back, the only thing I would've changed is maybe I would've deleted some unnecessary files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\Versionxx.xxx.x.x\Java to make the install a little lighter, but why mess with something that works well?
    04-20-10 03:42 PM
    The Wind Hellas build was horriffic for me. I could not even make it through the day without charging. With the 3g off in the wind hellas build--the battery was good, but who wants that.

This 592 build is great re batterly life for 3g. My battery life is about 2-3 times more than the 509 Wind hellas build.

I've found that both this and Hellas release both chewed up my battery, and I barely make it through a day even on low usage. I'm puzzled that no one else seems to be having this issue.

I'm on Vodafone .411 and that is fine and the battery lasts two days.

I'd welcome any input ...
    04-20-10 11:51 PM
    The Wind Hellas build was horriffic for me. I could not even make it through the day without charging. With the 3g off in the wind hellas build--the battery was good, but who wants that.

This 592 build is great re batterly life for 3g. My battery life is about 2-3 times more than the 509 Wind hellas build.
    I am starting to see the bugs in .592; the profiles switching by itself is quite annoying! It even happens with the alarm clock. Almost missed my morning workout :-( the battery life is mediocre at best. I may give .411 a try (after I research the bugs first).

04-21-10 06:32 AM
    I am starting to see the bugs in .592; the profiles switching by itself is quite annoying! It even happens with the alarm clock. Almost missed my morning workout :-( the battery life is mediocre at best. I may give .411 a try (after I research the bugs first).

If you're gonna downgrade for battery life you may as well go for a 4.6 OS. Most people are saying these latest 5.0 builds are getting better and better with battery life. Maybe you should try .610 but I doubt it's significantly better than .592.

I've never seen a profile switch by itself...except if you have it set in clock options to do so when entering and exiting bedside mode...which I think is an amazing new little feature.

Also, I was not aware that profile switching made any difference to the alarm clock...I use my BB alarm clock to wake up for work every morning and it has never failed me. Not once.
    04-21-10 11:24 AM
    can someone check to see if the "keyboard lock" option can be set to the left convenience key for me? its not available in .592 for me after install

anyone know of a fix for this? this option is key for me.
    04-21-10 12:52 PM
    can someone check to see if the "keyboard lock" option can be set to the left convenience key for me? its not available in .592 for me after install

anyone know of a fix for this? this option is key for me.
    I believe it's only available if you have a password enabled. Otherwise I think you can do it with Quicklaunch.
    04-21-10 02:04 PM
    Just installed this version today and all seems fine except Shazam as jeffreil has already mentioned. Did try an uninstall and reinstall for Shazam but no joy. Will probably drop them a message on Twitter and see if they can shed any light

04-21-10 04:15 PM
    is it just me or have they removed the ability to set the convenience keys to lock the keypad in .592??
    04-21-10 06:26 PM
    New to the forum but have been "stalking" for a little while. Upgraded to 592 and have had no issues until yesterday. I was playing music via media player and 3 different times it decided it had to reboot. Never had this happen with any other OS. Anyone else have this happen. The music is on SD card.
    04-21-10 08:05 PM
    is it just me or have they removed the ability to set the convenience keys to lock the keypad in .592??
    apparently, its missing. anyone recommend an 0S that still has this option available?

i really need this function.
    04-21-10 08:09 PM
    weird.....it did a double post.
    04-21-10 08:25 PM
    memory has dropped to around 9mb from around 21-23 since the past saturday... i just checked and its back up to 12.. so there is memory leak there...other then that i dont think ive noticed any other problems besides hulksters theme being much faster and the mute button is now keyboard lock!! i think i might upgrade to .610 if its shown that memory leaks have stopped.. even though the memory leaks did NOT affect it at all, i did NOT notice any speed decrease on the phone, i noticed by checking the memory once a day
    04-21-10 10:16 PM
    Upgraded last night, the battery life is great. It's only gone down 1 bar with moderate use. Started with 35mb after install/reboot and now sitting around 25mb. So far so good.

04-22-10 01:59 AM
    Major bug with Hebrew Language. Impossible to work with. Back to Wind Hellas version.
    04-22-10 07:15 AM
    After a while, I can't navigate normally on the home screen, when pointing the trackball to the left or right is goes up or down, after a BP everything is normal again for a given time...

Real strange.
    04-22-10 11:24 AM
330 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD