Mods, I hope this is okay. Being that we are so close to release and some are getting their Bolds early, I think there should be one thread. I have noticed a large amount of threads in the past day. So let's all share in the excitement here!

Where'd you get it?!
    Maybe post a pic of you romancing it!

Share baby, share!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 04:39 PM
    woot ill be the first to post in here hah

first person in alaska to get a bold~~ woot
    i didnt romance it tho.. lol
    i got my bold in the business park location att
    its funny cuz i called while i was on my way, i asked "i heard you guys were selling the bold tonight" (my sis told me they were earlier)
    he says "no sir tomorrow"

i still go there anyways and i go in while talking on the phone to my sis saying he said now and stuff and when i get off the phone, the lady comes up and i tell ehr that im just looking around cuz i need to upgrade to att cuz i was still on the old carrier (cellone)

she says "oh well i noticed you have a blackberry (8700g)..we have the bold in if you were interested"

my heart starts pounding..

me : i can buy one?

her: yep

me: TONIGHT?!

her:yep

me: ILL TAKE IT!

then we go thru the process she tells me how sexy it is and to feel the back and everything.

i told her the story about how i called while on my way and blah blah. and she says technically we're not...but youre the first in ak to have one =)

and i told my buddy so he was the 2nd pretty much haha

then we went to the att in one of the malls here cuz a buddy got a curve and she saw us with the bold and blah blah

to make it short..

I GOT A BOLD~
    11-04-08 12:53 AM
    Got mine today at 6!! See my avatar...I love it!

11-04-08 01:11 AM
    Just picked mine up in Portland, OR. My Seido holster clear screen and protector came in today as well. Great success!

Now just trying to figure it out. Can't believe how sensitive the screen is though. Wonder how to switch it to see if 3g works or not.
    11-04-08 01:14 AM
    Got mine at around 6pm. Thanks to a member here and his info, I drove almost 2 hours to an ATT Midwest Cellular store and got mine for 299 BEFORE rebate. So, once I send in the rebate, i will have paid 199.

Never again will I drive 4+ round trip for a phone, LOL.
    11-04-08 01:15 AM
    I got my bold today. My store where I live couldn't tell me a thing about the bold. Just so happens I was going to visit another skating rink*business related* so I decided to call the store in starkville mississippi where I was going. She said she had two and could sell them. I drove an hour and half and got the last one in starkville. I feel special. I freaking love my bold

11-04-08 01:17 AM
    Got my this morning 11-03-08, I was there when they came off the truck. One of the 1st ones in Tulsa Ok.( that I know of to get one ) Love it and for me it was worth the wait. Been playing with it all day, switching all my info from one blackberry to another was a snap and I was done in 5 minutes and up and running.
    11-04-08 01:23 AM
    first post deserves a good one...

drove around with my cousin, checked the local mall at those kiosks. first one we ask,

"you guys got the new blackberry?"

"yeah. we got the curve."

lady on the side says, "we'll get the bold today in an hour."

spent an hour and a half walking around the mall finding stuff to do. came back to two bolds (all of their shipment for the day) and filed the paperwork and were gone.

thread is useless without pics...

11-04-08 01:35 AM
    Got mine today at 6!! See my avatar...I love it!

i hate you greg!

hehehe
    jk
    11-04-08 02:10 AM
    Just ordered mine through Premier. $100 INSTANT rebate applied automatically. ATT and Blackberry here I come!
    11-04-08 06:44 AM
    Got mine yesterday afternoon. I have not put it down yet. Screen is amazing and I am loving thw Wifi!!!I was the third one to walk out of my store with one and they had two left.

11-04-08 06:44 AM
    got mine yesterday (11/3) at noon from Best Buy...AT&T store sold the only two they had within the first half hour of opening.
    11-04-08 06:46 AM
    Picked up mine yesterday at 4pm!!!!

Ohio checking in!!!
    11-04-08 06:54 AM
    Thinking of getting mine off wirefly. They are offering $299 BEFORE rebate and $199 after rebate and instant discount.

Anyone have feedback on wirefly? I'd hate to be 3 weeks down the road with no phone having parted with my $$.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any wirefly wisdom.
    11-04-08 07:07 AM
    If u haven't found out yet. Tools>mobile network>network mode. Enjoy!
    Just picked mine up in Portland, OR. My Seido holster clear screen and protector came in today as well. Great success!

Now just trying to figure it out. Can't believe how sensitive the screen is though. Wonder how to switch it to see if 3g works or not.
    11-04-08 07:19 AM
    i hate you greg!

hehehe
    jk
    hahahaha, im sorry
    11-04-08 07:23 AM
    I goy mine yesterday at 5pm in Omaha, NE at the ATT store. They had 4 of them and i got the first one
    11-04-08 07:23 AM
    just phone ordered it from AT&T!

now i don't have to pay the $75 early upgrade fee, and i don't have to pay tax!

it was $399.99, and then with overnight shipping $14.99. so my total was $415.98, with a $100 MIR. and i'll get it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(still going to go to the store to play with it today, though.)
    11-04-08 07:28 AM
    I goy mine yesterday at 5pm in Omaha, NE at the ATT store. They had 4 of them and i got the first one
    the store i got mine at had 5...now they have 4 for opening day
    11-04-08 07:33 AM
    got mine yesterday at 6pm in Dallas at the 75/Park Lane store. Plenty in stock for all you guys wanting to grab one today. He said they got alot of them in although he wouldn't put an exact quantity to it.
    11-04-08 08:06 AM
    Just 3 hours left

11-04-08 08:10 AM
    I called yesterday and they held one for me today.....

The Corp store received 11, I was there at 8:03 am and already by 8:10 they were going to sell out.

This is good, when I first pulled in there was a taxi waiting outside running. So I walked inside and there are these 2 kids (16 and 17 maybe?) who are getting the bold. One of the guys waiting and I struck up a conversation and he was like who's taxi is that? I looked at the two kids and one of his buddies was like "we gotta hurry up, this fare is going to be a fortune".
    11-04-08 08:10 AM
    I'm at my local store rite now waiting for them to open. First one here and only 15 min wait. Awesome

11-04-08 08:16 AM
    Our local store opens at 9 I'm going to go wait at the door at like 830

11-04-08 08:17 AM
    I picked mine up yesterday. I started the phone shopping early and none had them at 930. Each store said they were waiting on UPS to deliver them. Called again at noon and only 1 store had them in but the manager refused to sell it earlier than the 4th.

Called a few other stores around 4 pm and jackpot, 2 others had em in. For you Portlanders, the mall 205 store wouldn't sell me one without an account. He said I could buy one off contract in 45 days. My local Gresham store manager said she didn't give a hoot if I was buying it off contract so I raced down there and left a very happy man.

I sat in the parking lot for a good 30 minutes just messing with it. The screen is what really gets me. Is gorgeous. I remember looking at my Curve and thinking how much better things look on the Bold. And I love 4.6. I had a Bold theme on my Curve and now having the real thing on my Bold...well, nice try Curve.

Pics and a full review to come.

11-04-08 08:45 AM
246 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD