When I put my battery in my bold,the LED turns red, the boot screen starts until 3/4 of the progress bar, then I get the white screen with the 507 error. After that, the berry turns off and repeats.

I have tried this:
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    I reach a certain point where the software on my computer says "reconnecting JVM" and then my bold restarts again. I then get an error saying that the software cant connect to the berry.

I have seen other threads that say the battery needs to be fully charged, I tried that with another battery and it doesnt work.

I tried using BBSAK and the program cant connect with the berry in time to wipe it.

I was running OS5 .464 if that helps with anything.
    I have tried installing the OS on Windows Vista and Windows 7.

Is there any other options/alternatives?

Thanks

I have attached a screenshot of the error. At this point, my blackberry is in the rebooting cycle again, rebooting when the screen shows the 507 white screen. Yes, the vendor file is deleted.
    Last edited by xCBLurker; 04-18-10 at 09:25 AM.
    04-18-10 08:54 AM
    When you connect your berry to your pc try removing the battery. I had that horrible app error on my phone. I found myself on the phone talking to a rep from RIM and he told me that its way to trick your phone into making a connection. However strange it may seem, I was able to wipe my berry completely and reload my OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 09:10 AM
    When you connect your berry to your pc try removing the battery. I had that horrible app error on my phone. I found myself on the phone talking to a rep from RIM and he told me that its way to trick your phone into making a connection. However strange it may seem, I was able to wipe my berry completely and reload my OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have no trouble connecting to the computer via the method on that nuked blackberry tutorial. My berry just seems to go through the reboot cycle again during a certain stage of the install process. The stage where it says "Reconnecting to JVM".
    04-18-10 09:20 AM
    Have the exact same issue. Hope somebody can help.
    04-18-10 08:48 PM
    I had the same problem with my Bold 9000. I got to the "Reconnecting to JVM" point and it just sat there for an hour (Note: No error message, just a stuck loading bar, the phone screen had a "reload software: 507" error) so I looked here for a solution.

What I did: (From the point where the load bar was stuck "reconnecting to JVM")

-without disconnecting or closing any windows, I pulled the battery out. This let the JVM reconnect.

-Once it was finished reconnecting I got a similar error message to the one you had (see pic) and the screen on the phone showed a "battery missing" symbol.

-I reinserted the battery and let it boot up. I then got the same "reload software: 507" error message on the phone and then clicked the Retry button on the error window. which immediately let the program finish the installation process. Viola.

Best of luck

Also, I used CrackMem to install my OS. Might make a difference I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Sidlexic; 04-25-10 at 12:05 AM. Reason: One more thing
    04-24-10 10:17 PM
    My bold is not coming on anymore. it blinks 4red led lights and a black screen. it does not come on at all. i have tried the procedure on how do i recover a dead bb but it didnt work for mine. infact my pc can detect my bold. with the new desktop manager, it cant detect my devies. no connection btw the pc and the bold or phone. pls assists me . thanks
    04-25-10 05:09 AM
    bump this up
    04-26-10 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD