Good Morning-

I'm hoping this is a very easy question for someone out there. I updated my phone last night when I received the notification from ATT to version 4.6.0.297. It took quite awhile, but appeared to install successfully (at least that's what it said). However, now I have a notification icon that won't go away. It is similar to the next text notification, but it isn't because I received a new text and then had two icons. It is a yellow envelope with a red star. I've checked to make sure I have no voicemail and have checked the different folders on my phone (Applications, Games, etc) but can't find anything that appears to need my attention.

Any ideas? Its starting to annoy me.

-Heather
    10-23-09 08:38 AM
    It is probably the message for registration on the Blackberry service. Open up your messages folder, check the saved messages folder, and see if there is a new message there.
    10-23-09 08:48 AM
    Nope, nothing in the saved messages folder except the handful of messages that I actually saved there...is there any other way to get to the registration?
    10-23-09 09:14 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    10-23-09 09:23 AM
    I've pulled the battery twice...still no success
    10-23-09 09:25 AM
    Nevermind...I feel dumb...apparently I had hidden the Messages folder (I had looked in my saved text message folder before apparently) The registration message was in there. Thanks a bunch!
    10-23-09 09:31 AM
    Glad it has been detected and removed.
    10-23-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD