The problem is my battery life under status won't change percents unless turn the phone on and off. I tried a soft reset and battery pull also.

The difference between yesterday and today's issue was I downloaded a gameboy emulator that other people on crackberry also downloaded so I don't see how it is an issue.

Please help.
    I'm still within the 30 days but I rather not have to go get a new bold.
    06-22-10 06:06 PM
    i would delete the gameboy emulator and see if that fixes the problem.
    06-22-10 06:17 PM
    So you're saying you'll check the battery life at say 85%, but check it an hour or two later and its still at 85%?
    06-22-10 06:29 PM
    Yup. I deleted the games and the update for goal mobile..
    I still have the same problem.
    It updates when I restart and only by intervals of 5
    So I've had 65, 35, and 25 so far..
    06-22-10 07:30 PM
    Ok, before I start assuming..

Let me get this straight. If, FOR EXAMPLE, at 10 am you check your battery percentage at 95%. If you were to check it HOURS later, it still will show 95%?

The phone battery percentage you're talking about will not show anything other than a 0 or 5 at the end... If you're checking it one minute and expect it to go down a percentage in the next couple minutes, you're wasting your time.
    06-22-10 09:26 PM
    Yeah I figured that.
    But yeah a couple hours later and it'll still stay the same even after app use.
    Started with hooking the bb up to my laptop to charge and it just stayed at a constant 65
    06-22-10 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD