Hi, i was wondering if anyone has this problem. when people call me and their number is in my contact every so often it will only show their number and not the name from where the number is stored. If i do a battery pull this sorts out the problem but after a while if will go back to showing just the telephone number!?

Was just wondering if anyone else is having these issues or how i can fix it as not new software available, im running the most recent vodafone UK software on my 9700

Thanks

Anthony
    01-12-10 10:44 AM
    I am not in the UK but I do remember that issue before I upgraded my software to .423
    01-12-10 11:54 PM
    Your answer can be found here:
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 01:48 AM
    Hi, i was wondering if anyone has this problem. when people call me and their number is in my contact every so often it will only show their number and not the name from where the number is stored. If i do a battery pull this sorts out the problem but after a while if will go back to showing just the telephone number!?

Was just wondering if anyone else is having these issues or how i can fix it as not new software available, im running the most recent vodafone UK software on my 9700

Thanks

Anthony
    Are you using encryption on your phonebook? If you are, then when someone calls you while the phone is in lock mode, the phone can't access the phonebook and will only display the number. Solution is to this specific issue is to set the Encryption to No for Contacts.
    01-13-10 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD