I have not been able to receive calls the last 48 hours with my 9900. I spent 2 hours with Fido customer service without a solution.
    When going to options/call forwarding/ it permits me to tap on "always" and forward it to my wife's phone only, if I set it to "no" it wouldn't save it and keeps on sending the calls to the answering machine.
    Is it a problem of my carrier or my phone? I called to my carrier, they tried to deactivate the service by dialing #21# to no avail, previously ##21# did not work either so after talking to three different persons the last told me to remove my sim card and install it in my wife's phone; I did so, they called me and the phone rang normally but when switching back to my phone it behave as written above; they then told me the problem "must" be the phone.
    My question to some of you is, did anybody have this problem? How did you solve?
    I appreciate your feedback since this phone is used for commercial purposes and my customers call every day.
    Thank you
    11-06-13 10:59 PM
    I'm guessing if he SIM card worked ok in your wife's phone it might be an issue with the OS loaded on your phone. Do you have the latest OS installed? If not, I would suggest loading it. If you do, I would suggest backing it up the data and wiping the phone and then loading the OS. Then only reload stuff like your contacts, messages, BBM, and such.
    11-07-13 02:14 PM
    Thank you for your feedback.
    I'm coming back from a Fido booth customer service and after tampering with the phone we discovered that a little free program Call Blocker was the culprit, as soon as I changed the setup it started receiving the calls normally.
    This is good news for many people with the same problem as I realized googling this issue earlier so check if some program is not taking over call forwarding.
    Hope it helps
    11-07-13 06:21 PM