hi basically on my phone it says that there's not enough memory on my phone to download and install the applications.

i basically need to know how to change where the applications are downloaded to. i.e. the memory sd card woould be the best place as i have lots of memory on that.

could some please help thank you.

amrit
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 07-05-09 at 06:44 PM. Reason: profanity edited
    07-05-09 08:37 AM
    lol will have to.. so you think its possible to get the new bold when it comes out by : *accidently* breaking my phone as i have insurance on it and they will replace it with the new one?
    07-05-09 06:24 PM
    hi basically on my phone it says that there's not enough memory on my phone to download and install the applications.

i basically need to know how to change where the applications are downloaded to. i.e. the memory sd card woould be the best place as i have lots of memory on that.

could some please help thank you.

amrit
    What in the world is your app memory app currently?

Options>memory
    07-05-09 06:35 PM
    How much memory do you have after a battery pull? Are you fully closing apps or leaving them running in the background?
    07-05-09 06:55 PM
    lol will have to.. so you think its possible to get the new bold when it comes out by : *accidently* breaking my phone as i have insurance on it and they will replace it with the new one?
    Only if they do not have any of the same model that you have (which usually happens around the time that a phone is marked for End of Life). Probably sometime around mid 2010 if you are lucky.
    07-05-09 07:47 PM
    I have over 20 apps and memory has never been an issue.
    07-05-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD