Well if it is true or false it did make for awesome late entertainment. You being a limo driver honestly is an adventure in itself. I'm sure some of the most prominent people have said some strange things LOL. Have a buddy that used to drive limo for celebs and such. Would come back with all types of stories and most times great tips.
    07-29-11 04:02 AM
    Just wondering why an iPhone owning limo driver from Indianapolis reads the Crackberry forums?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    southlander and lma13 like this.
    07-29-11 04:30 AM
    Just wondering why an iPhone owning limo driver from Indianapolis reads the Crackberry forums?
    He probably just jumped on here and made an account to tell us. I'd think it was something interesting to tell people if it happened to me.
    07-29-11 04:39 AM
    This could be great news and make me a happy person for my b-day next month. I still follow the BB forums, even though I have an Android, and only follow the ipwn world a bit since it is off my list period.

I would welcome a nice touch screen, and hopefully the new touch screen can be used for the phone dialer instead of making you look for the itty bitty numbers.
    07-29-11 06:40 AM
    Interesting... They are really that open about confidential information like that though...? To a random limo driver...? You sure it wasn't just some guy pullin your leg?
    What's so secretive about what he said?
    07-29-11 07:00 AM
    If it is out that late then I might just ebay a Roger's one.

Thats exactly what i am going to do. I hope Clove gets these also cause i have a pre order with them
    07-29-11 07:01 AM

The iPhone owning limo driver took the time to register at crackberry and share some info he got for you BB fans. The least he deserves is a big thank you. Not many iPhone owners would go thru that hassle.
    07-29-11 07:13 AM
    I am sorry but does ANYONE believe this. There are just too many spelling and grammatical mistakes to take this guy seriously.

Using "an" where "and" was the correct word.

And this gem, "Sorry there was 2 guys I drove all day too appointments and one was a board of director"

I am not sure if reading these posts are sad, annoying or funny.
    Last edited by flyersfan76; 07-29-11 at 08:24 AM.
    07-29-11 07:16 AM
    @flyers do you have anything better to do than pick out grammatical errors on a message board? Seriously! Get a life man.
    07-29-11 07:21 AM
    Again, if someone gives us a bit of information in an effort to help us better determine the dates of their release, we thank them.

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. Before you doubt his words, ask yourself, why would anyone register, and start posting? What's in it for them? He's gaining absolutely nothing except ridicule.

If his information was accurate then yay for us, if he's faking it (which I personally don't think so), then nay for us.

And we all move on with our lives because honestly a few grammar mistakes doesn't make someone unreliable.
    nano404, spotlund, GG1 and 2 others like this.
    07-29-11 07:23 AM
    The OPs story looks legit to me and I thank him for it. If it is not truthful, than he is a genius in the art of Bu**Sh**!

The grammatical errors mean nothing.
    07-29-11 07:38 AM
    I am sorry but does ANY believe this. There are just to many spelling and grammatical mistakes to take this guy seriously.

And this gem, "Sorry there was 2 guys I drove all day too appointments and one was a board of director"

I would vote for funny cause you typed "to many" instead of "too many"
    and I won't comment on your "does ANY".
    Last edited by GG1; 07-29-11 at 07:50 AM.
    abkpw21, h20work, s.ben and 9 others like this.
    07-29-11 07:42 AM
    Seriously, all of our frustrations has us on edge. The OP could have posted this, posted pictures of him and the guy that was in the limo, posted pics of him using the phone with video, posted a 30min mini auto bio, 2 forms of I.D., blood samples, and Barak Obama in the video adding him personally to his bbm AND HALF OF US WOULD SAY "he's on bs!".

So once we all taste that koolaid of 99xx series we are all skeptics one way or another.
    07-29-11 07:50 AM
    I posted this info because I googled Bold Touch info after talking about phone with the "gentelman". I couldn't believe how many different posts about when is this phone coming out was on forum! I figured I would open an account and share what I was told. If Flyersfan doesn't believe it it's his choice I am not a teacher of English at Ball State University! I'm a Limo Driver. By the way Nascar is in town for Brickyard race and I'm driving Tony Stewart Family how's that for Gossip! Bold will be out in August around 2nd week for Sprint, verizon, and Tmobile. Unfortunately I was told AT@T will not have phone until later. But who knows maybe it will change. Gotta run to the track just thought I would help awnser a few questions everyone had about release date.

07-29-11 08:04 AM
    I posted this info because I googled Bold Touch info after talking about phone with the "gentelman". I couldn't believe how many different posts about when is this phone coming out was on forum! I figured I would open an account and share what I was told. If Flyersfan doesn't believe it it's his choice I am not a teacher of English at Ball State University! I'm a Limo Driver. By the way Nascar is in town for Brickyard race and I'm driving Tony Stewart Family how's that for Gossip! Bold will be out in August around 2nd week for Sprint, verizon, and Tmobile. Unfortunately I was told AT@T will not have phone until later. But who knows maybe it will change. Gotta run to the track just thought I would help awnser a few questions everyone had about release date.

Thanks for your input many people confide in limo drivers much like a bar tender. Welcome to CB!

O_C_Michael likes this.
    07-29-11 08:09 AM
    @flyers do you have anything better to do than pick out grammatical errors on a message board? Seriously! Get a life man.
    I was merely pointing out that it is hard to read.
    07-29-11 08:19 AM
    I would vote for funny cause you typed "to many" instead of "too many"
    and I won't comment on your "does ANY".
    I see that you picked up on it but the OP and other people offended didn't.

It seems the funny "text speak" thread got deleted from this board.
    07-29-11 08:22 AM
    I am sorry but does ANYONE believe this.
    Since you are asking a question, you should have ended with a question mark not a period.

You forgot to put a period at the end of this sentence.

And although you have already corrected these mistakes, here are a few more:

I am sorry but does ANY believe this. There are just to many spelling and grammatical mistakes to take this guy seriously.
    So you point out the OP's spelling and grammatical mistakes as support that he shouldn't be believed, and yet you make some of your own? Wow. That was brilliant.
    Last edited by ifarlow; 07-29-11 at 08:40 AM.
    lunatyck, O_C_Michael and makki403 like this.
    07-29-11 08:37 AM
    I was merely pointing out that it is hard to read.
    No, you were pointing out that the OP's spelling and grammatical mistakes cast doubt on the OP's credibility, which ironically enough is exactly what has happened to you due to the mistakes in your earlier post. You said so yourself:

There are just too many spelling and grammatical mistakes to take this guy seriously.
    Last edited by ifarlow; 07-29-11 at 08:41 AM.
    O_C_Michael and FoxxBerry like this.
    07-29-11 08:39 AM
    I totally beleive what he is saying..... also falls in line with what was leaked with Sprint showing 8/21..... just take what info people give and beleive it or don't - no need to jump all over people......
    07-29-11 08:48 AM
    Hello Verizon for me!!
    07-29-11 08:58 AM
    <Putting tail between legs.>

That is the last time I try to do what others on this board have done.

In any case I hope he is right since I am on Verizon.
    07-29-11 09:11 AM
    Sorry there was 2 guys I drove all day too appointments and one was a board of director, the other was a operations guy. He tipped me 20% by the way so i appreciated that.. Drove them to dinner at the famous St Elmo steakhouse in Indy.. I think info is solid but we shall see.

Well if the info isn't correct, at least they had one great dinner at St. Elmo's!! I'd tip you 20% or more if you took me to St. Elmo's!
    07-29-11 09:50 AM
    Pics or it didnt happen
    07-29-11 09:52 AM
    I am sorry but does ANYONE believe this. There are just too many spelling and grammatical mistakes to take this guy seriously.

What do you expect? He�s probably typing from his iPhone. Sounds reasonable to me.
    O_C_Michael likes this.
    07-29-11 10:09 AM
123 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD