Hey everyone,

I just bought a new t-mobile usa bold 9900. I'm trying to unlock the phone to use on my carrier (Wind Mobile) in Canada. I've used several sites online so far to get the code, but none of them have worked. They've all given me the same code for mep2 and mep4. When I go into my sim card settings it tells me that my network is active and my service provider is disabled.

I'm wondering if there is something different with T-mobile usa bb phone? I only have 5 attempts left and I'm not sure what to do. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks
    03-18-14 03:07 PM
    I'm no expert, having only successfully unlocked 1 phone (bold 9900) but my instructions started with inserting a sim from a different network, I don't know if this will help but mine unlocked OK
    beermehoser likes this.
    03-18-14 03:42 PM
    I tried that method and I still got a code error. Thanks for your help in any rate.
    03-19-14 01:31 PM
    I have used this service to unlock my Bold 9900 :
    Instructions: How to Unlock Your Blackberry by Model Number

Before trying anything else, email them and explain your problems.
    If they provide answers that make sense , then go ahead and give them a try !

Otherwise , tell them to Take Off , Eh !!!
    beermehoser likes this.
    03-19-14 01:45 PM
    Hi
    you can PM me your imei and I'll try to give you a code. you can match that with the ones you already have.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    beermehoser likes this.
    03-19-14 03:26 PM
    Try this: https://chimeratool.com/ This software is awesome! I completely repaired my phone.. Unlocking, red blinking etc... Totally recommend it! Very safe.

Hey everyone,

I just bought a new t-mobile usa bold 9900. I'm trying to unlock the phone to use on my carrier (Wind Mobile) in Canada. I've used several sites online so far to get the code, but none of them have worked. They've all given me the same code for mep2 and mep4. When I go into my sim card settings it tells me that my network is active and my service provider is disabled.

I'm wondering if there is something different with T-mobile usa bb phone? I only have 5 attempts left and I'm not sure what to do. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks
    beermehoser likes this.
    03-21-14 07:49 AM
    I tried the tool with the help of a friend and it worked! Thanks a lot!
    04-01-14 02:14 PM