its simple my bbm status will not update... my display picture changes and so does my name no problem but my status will not! i added myself to see if it changes and it doesn't. I rang RIM and they are a bunch of useless...... and tbh would fair better on my own. I have done everything, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated but don't suggest battery pulls uninstall reinstalls and resend service books as ive done these loads of times and please dont talk about the outage because this was going on long before that happened. It may seem like a small problem but its a very frustrating one that NOBODY can seem to fix.

help would be much appreciated...
    10-20-11 11:25 AM
    Does your contacts/friends status update? Never actually seen this problem so just trying to figure this out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 12:43 PM
    Does your contacts/friends status update? Never actually seen this problem so just trying to figure this out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yep, everybody elses status's update and i see them no problem
    10-20-11 01:28 PM
    4 some reason i cant send pics on bbm
    10-20-11 01:42 PM
    4 some reason i cant send pics on bbm
    nice try with the threadjack.....

OP, how many people are on your contact list?
    10-20-11 08:08 PM
    nice try with the threadjack.....

OP, how many people are on your contact list?
    only 85, anyway they couldn't figure it out and are sending me a brand new handset just for this little problem bahahaha... winner winner chicken dinner
    10-21-11 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD