Hey Guru's,

I have tried playing so many wmv files and so far 1/20 wmv files play properly on my Bold. Either it will say not supported format or if it plays no video will come. Is der anything i can do to fix this problem. M running .282 on my Bold

07-08-09 12:30 AM
    i didnt know it supports wmv

best thing to do : use this program : Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate to convert
    07-08-09 07:35 AM
    Or Handbrake. Convert to iPod/iPhone settings.
    07-08-09 07:40 AM
    It does play WMV. today morning i got an email with a wmv file in it and the file did play.. both audio and video.. Usually its just video.

I dont wanna go thru the process of converting coz rather dan converting ill just save them on my memory card and play them on the computer. Is there a solution?
    07-08-09 07:42 AM
    Well, if you're too lazy to convert them, then no, there is no solution.
    07-08-09 07:43 AM
    Well well BT224... Stop jumping to conclusions here... The files are not files that i wanna keep.. They r email forwards so just watch the video on the BB n delete it.. If i have to connect the BB to the computer inorder to convert the file i'd rather just see the file on the PC like i am doing now...

Keep your lazy conclusion to yourself...
    07-08-09 07:51 AM
    well on your first post u didnt mention the email thingy we thought u want to watch videos or movies on ur blackberry sent from ur pc

u cant expect your blackberry to work like you computer

i hope you find a solution for ur problem
    07-08-09 10:11 AM
    Yeah Yousef... but i did clarify in the 2nd response so it shud have been clear. But looks like someone didnt read carefully

Well the BB makes u so dependent on it you do expect it to work better than a computer

Looks like der is no solution.
    07-08-09 10:33 AM
    Just watch it on your pc and if you got it in your
    ? email foward it to you regular email like gmail

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD