I just got a warranty replacement from AT&T and for some reason it has no profiles on the phone. Only noticed it really today when I tried to put it on vibrate for a meeting! I have looked all through this forum for any advice but cant find a similar problem.
    Called AT&T but I dont think they really know what day it is let alone help with tech problems.
    Anybody have any advice/comments/recommendation? Should I just get another replacement?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by skirkh; 07-21-09 at 09:32 PM.
    07-21-09 09:26 PM
    You can add your own.
    07-21-09 09:31 PM
    Thanks but how do I do this if the profiles icons do not exist. There is nothing on the unit that I can see that even refers to any profile. Maybe I am missing something.
    07-21-09 09:35 PM
    Go to options->profiles. Click BB button to add a new one.
    07-21-09 09:47 PM
    Profiles does not exist in the options menu. Seems like the capability was never installed in the first place.
    07-21-09 09:51 PM
    Try upgrading your OS.
    07-21-09 10:02 PM
    The profiles are part of the core OS. There's no option to not install it. You could try updating the OS. The version that comes from AT&T is pretty old. I would suggest the Rogers 282 version.
    07-21-09 10:04 PM
    Thanks for the help with this. I eventually had AT&T replace the unit. They were a bit reluctant but persistence was rewarded in this case.
    Once again, thanks for all the help and suggestions.
    07-30-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD