Well I got the iPhone yesterday . I must say it's very fun to use but I'm dying on the battery life. How did the rep try and sell it to me?... "If you get the iPhone you should also go with a car charger because it wont last more than 3 hours otherwise." He estimated 3 hours based on how much I used the Bold.
    I traded my Bold for an 80 Gig Ps3 and 3 games.
    If anyone wants to take over Free BlackBerry Stuff 'FreeBerry' I'll keep paying for the hosting.
    What I loved about the Bold:
    Keyboard
    Themes
    Customization
    Battery Life
    Ease of sync to computer and files
    Texting

iPhone:
    Apps
    No subscription on apps. One time pay and keep with updates.
    Browser
    You tube quality

As far as video is concerned, as some may know I'm big on music videos and post them here often as well as converting tutorials, I managed better quality on my Bold than iTunes store does on purchased videos. Mine was the same size as well.
    All in all, two great phones which I like the same.
    07-03-09 03:02 PM
    As long as you're happy with what you got that's all that matters.
    07-03-09 03:03 PM
    As long as you're happy with what you got that's all that matters.
    I agree 100% with forever. If the iphone makes you happy, go for it.
    Last edited by Iceman; 07-03-09 at 03:11 PM.
    07-03-09 03:08 PM
    I couldn't pass up their deal. $99 for an early upgrade. Plus getting a Ps3 for the Bold was like a 2 for 1.
    It's a fun phone though for sure. It always automatically detects wifi spots and asks if you want to connect when you get on browser or itunes/app store.
    07-03-09 03:17 PM
    Sounds pretty sweet, I have played with some iphones before but not the newer one that was released not too long ago. Do you still have to open email for sms or did they remedy that issue? And getting a ps3 is not a bad thing either my friend.
    07-03-09 03:20 PM
    *sniff* we'll miss you.... :-) Life is short, be happy.
    07-03-09 03:23 PM
    Hmmm sms has it's own icon and email is at the bottom dock so I haven't had a problem with that at all.
    I have the iPhone 3G not 3Gs. Only difference is 3GS has video which I never record so I went with 3G. I did a 3.0 update which gave me the same stuff besides the video.
    Also 3GS is supposed to be faster but haven't had a single issue with speed so far. Very fast.
    07-03-09 03:40 PM
    Hmmm sms has it's own icon and email is at the bottom dock so I haven't had a problem with that at all.
    I have the iPhone 3G not 3Gs. Only difference is 3GS has video which I never record so I went with 3G. I did a 3.0 update which gave me the same stuff besides the video.
    Also 3GS is supposed to be faster but haven't had a single issue with speed so far. Very fast.
    Get use to the 3G, then after some time with it try the 3GS and you will notice a huge difference (watch some speed tests on youtube). The other difference is that the compass adds more for the GPS. The 3GS also has access to higher data speeds. The 3G is a great device though. As long as you are happy with it that is all that matters.
    07-03-09 03:56 PM
    I gotta admit the iPhone seems very temtping, if only for the apps, might just go with an iTouch :3

There is no phone that works perfectly for everyone, what really matters is that the user (you) is satified with what you have

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 03:57 PM
    Congrats I played with my friends 3GS and I have to admit it is a sweet phone. But good to see you have no regrets about it.
    07-03-09 05:00 PM
    I have no problem with getting higher speeds as I'm on wifi networks half the time I use it.
    07-06-09 08:25 PM
    The iphone really can't be compared as their targeted demographis are drastically different. Whatever wors for you is what makes one phone better than another. Plain and simple

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD