I'm at work and don't have much time to search if this this question has been answered or not :P so here it is:

On the BB site it says that the 9900 supports HD video but the 9930 doesn't, but on the CrackBerry site and other sites it says both support it. So which is it?

And also, is there any MAJOR difference between the the 9900 and the 9930? I know 95% of the phone is the same, and after doing minimal research I still can't really tell the difference.
    CDMA Talk Time: up to 6.6 hours
    CDMA Standby Time: up to 12.8 days

GSM Talk Time: up to 6.3 hours
    GSM Standby Time: up to 12.8 days
    UMTS Talk Time: up to 5.9 hours
    UMTS Standby Time: up to 12.8 days
    Audio Playback Time: up to 50 hours
    Video Playback Time: up to 7.4 hours
    GSM Talk Time: up to 6.3 hours
    GSM Standby Time: up to 12.8 days
    UMTS Talk Time: up to up to 5.9 hours
    UMTS Standby Time: up to 12.8 days
    Audio Playback Time: up to 50 hours
    Video Playback Time: up to 7.4 hours

The only difference I see on the BB site is the CDMA talk time, and I don't even know what that is lol. Can somebody help me out?

Thanks
    08-05-11 08:44 AM
    Other than the different radios, the 9900 and 9930 are identical... and BOTH models support 720P HD video recording

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CLTrujillo likes this.
    08-05-11 08:53 AM
    Yeah they both definitely have the same basic functionality besides differences in their radios. Of course you have network specific features like on any other phone (i.e. simultaneous voice/data on gsm carriers).

The talk time you're referring to I believe relates to battery expectancy for primarily using phone calls. Hope that helped.
    08-05-11 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD