Would this maybe be a reason why facebook notifications have taken like an hour to get the last week??
    09-09-09 07:50 PM
    So I can send email out from my tour but not getting them on the phone.

So is that with the outages????

Thanks,
    09-09-09 07:54 PM
    Just got all of my emails right now
    09-09-09 08:27 PM
    I am slowly starting to get emails but I still can not go into email set up! Just got my Bold today after having a Curve for a year. Trying to get everything set up and its killing me not being able to get my email accounts up and running!
    09-09-09 08:59 PM
    I am slowly starting to get emails but I still can not go into email set up! Just got my Bold today after having a Curve for a year. Trying to get everything set up and its killing me not being able to get my email accounts up and running!
    Have you tried the BIS site on your PC? That was down earlier, but it is ok now. BlackBerry Internet Service
    09-09-09 09:02 PM
    RIM servers are down. This is affecting all carriers. I called in to my carrier and they had no idea when they will be back up.
    09-09-09 09:10 PM
    Yea, I have tried that but no matter if I try on my BB or PC I get this error:
    Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service.

Any idea how to get around that?
    09-09-09 09:12 PM
    gotta love being flooded with 400 emails in less then 1 hr...
    09-09-09 09:52 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD