hey guys i'm new here to the forum and i have a problem with a blackberry bold 9000 that was given to me. The phone has the white screen with the message "no application linked <factory os> so i connected it to mfi multiloader it says password detected so i didnt do anything. I then tried the desktop manager and had no success as well. Is there anyway of changing the password or get past it when the phone is in the white screen...any help would be appreciate thanks in advance
    05-17-09 01:21 PM
    I think it did that to me, to, I just hit 'enter' or something to move past it. Then again, I was doing it to my own phone, so I knew it didn't have a password.
    05-17-09 01:35 PM
    yuh lol but this one has a password and i don't know and can't do anything about it since its stuck in the white screen with that message
    05-17-09 01:57 PM
    I'm guessing that you don't have any data on the phone at this point. Try JL-CMDR or crackmem to wipe the BB, then install the newest OS from here.
    Last edited by grfxguy; 06-05-09 at 07:31 AM.
    06-05-09 07:09 AM
    Maybe the person that gave it to you can help.
    06-05-09 07:10 AM
    Use this guide:

Proper OS Upgrade & Downgrade Procedures

You will need these as well:

CrackMem - CrackMem Instructions

You can find whichever OS you want for the Bold here:

Hooked on Tronyx! - My Hosted Files - Operating Systems

You may want to read these too:

How Do I Recover A Dead Blackberry?

Just take your time and follow the instructions. Any questions feel free to contact me or post it here.

Chris
    06-05-09 08:13 AM
    Yeah, get the password from the person that "gave" you the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD