Hey every1 i need help pronto please....i tried downloading aim on my new bold n its not in the app world and when i tried to download using crackberry app list it said YOUR DEVICE DOESNT MEET THE REQUIRMENTS FOR THIS APP...some1 tell me where i can download OTA or newhere else thanx
    06-15-09 10:55 PM
    Try this link hope it works.

AOL Mobile - BlackBerry® smartphones
    06-15-09 10:57 PM
    Try going here.

AOL Mobile - BlackBerry® smartphones

You can send the download link to your cell from the site.
    06-15-09 10:57 PM
    hey i tried those links n no such luck....does ne1 knows where i can either download ota or through dm for my bold...please let me know
    06-15-09 11:22 PM
    try this link at blackberry.com

IM & Social Networking

I also suggest that you get a dictionary to help you get understood by others
    06-15-09 11:28 PM
    I downloaded aim long time ago with no issues.you might just have to keep trying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 11:54 PM
    Don't mean to hijack this thread, but since were on the subject on AIM. Why does my aim sign me off after a an hour or so? It automatically signs me off, i would like to have it on all day 24/7. Is anyone else having this problem? I searched in the settings but i don't see anything that can help.
    06-15-09 11:58 PM
    Are you having any issues with other applications at all? Have you tried a battery pull?

Chris
    06-16-09 12:15 AM
    Are you having any issues with other applications at all? Have you tried a battery pull?

Chris
    No, no other issues at all. i have tried a battery pull. It looks like i am signed on but friennds tell me that i am not.
    06-16-09 12:34 AM
    No, no other issues at all. i have tried a battery pull. It looks like i am signed on but friennds tell me that i am not.
    What about trying a multi-protocol messenger like Beejive?

Chris
    06-16-09 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD