hahahahahahahaha....

True Story:

So I decided to lock my phone with password protection last night, and was on the internet for a bit on my PC.

Later that night, wife took my phone, and couldn't figure out the password, and on her last try, the phone wiped itself! OH NOES!

I lost EVERYTHING!

------------------

1 hour later, phone was restored with all previous apps and settings, thanks to having a backup done 3 days ago, AND, thanks to SmartGuard Application updating my other stuff every day.

A nightmare, turned happy ending.

**** happens fellas. Protect yourself.
    06-13-09 01:46 PM
    The real nightmare is your wife having access to your phone as she pleases.
    06-13-09 01:48 PM
    Moral of this story,dont let the wife near your blackberry
    06-13-09 01:48 PM
    I'm thinking about purchasing smart guard. Thanks for the story. I'm leaning towards it more now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 01:50 PM
    women... at least you got it all back
    06-13-09 01:51 PM
    Whooaaa its best to let your wife know whats going to happen if keep on trying ... hahahahha
    06-13-09 01:52 PM
    Haha, I was pissed about it, but, the wipe didn't wipe my SD card, it just wiped the phone and set it to normal carrier settings (not including my OS which is still showing 4.6.0.266). After the back up had restored everything, I google Synced my contacts, and Smart Guard synced my notes, my call logs, my messages, emails, and all was back to normal.

Other than that, her Bold arrives on Monday. lol.
    06-13-09 02:09 PM
    Haha, I was pissed about it, but, the wipe didn't wipe my SD card, it just wiped the phone and set it to normal carrier settings (not including my OS which is still showing 4.6.0.266). After the back up had restored everything, I google Synced my contacts, and Smart Guard synced my notes, my call logs, my messages, emails, and all was back to normal.

Other than that, her Bold arrives on Monday. lol.
    Now you need to password lock your SD card. When she gets her bold shes gonna take out your SD card and insert it into her bold
    06-13-09 02:12 PM
    Is that 16GB of SD card that could be very dangerous man ...
    06-13-09 02:22 PM
    I only got a 4 GIG, not much on it really. She has a 2gig, same deal. I am not THAT concerned. She just loves the Bold for its nice screen and sexiness. It just so happened that I locked it, and got unlucky.

Anyone else share this or something similar having to lose everything on your Bold? lol. Please, do tell!
    06-13-09 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD