Well i just got my Bold, made the switch from Storm to Bold and all i gotta say is why didnt i get the Bold in the first place, so fast and so responsive....... finally found the the blackberry i been looking for, was really close to getting the Tour but my gut told me to visit AT&T and check out the Bold, just for that i treated my gut to some cheese cake, lol
    07-18-09 02:27 AM
    Haha awesome! I'm glad to hear your gut is happy! And if it weren't so costly for me...I'd get the bold as well...the harsh curve(8900) keyboard is getting kinda old...I would love me some smooth and not annoyingly loud keys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 02:34 AM
    yea i thought about the 8900 aswell but like like the size of the bold
    07-18-09 02:52 AM
    That too my 8900 is almost too small for my likng anymore....I go from typing on my bfs storm in landscape view back to my 8900 and I'm just feel jipped haha I want the bold so bad!

07-18-09 02:54 AM
    Well i just got my Bold, made the switch from Storm to Bold and all i gotta say is why didnt i get the Bold in the first place, so fast and so responsive....... finally found the the blackberry i been looking for, was really close to getting the Tour but my gut told me to visit AT&T and check out the Bold, just for that i treated my gut to some cheese cake, lol
    I just know you're gonna love your Bold more and more and more. I'm in love with mine and have been since day one. We are inseparable!

I had a Curve 8310 for about 3 weeks and that only made me want the Bold that much more.

Enjoy!

Peace...
    07-18-09 02:56 AM
    Ya know I should get some credit in your decision. Pffft. I didn't get cheesecake. Think you should buy me some. Better yet buy me some beers. You know you wanna.

07-18-09 03:03 AM
    Ya know I should get some credit in your decision. Pffft. I didn't get cheesecake. Think you should buy me some. Better yet buy me some beers. You know you wanna.

Im sorry you did help in my decision...... ill buy you any type of beer you want, just name it
    07-18-09 03:09 AM
    Haha awesome! I'm glad to hear your gut is happy! And if it weren't so costly for me...I'd get the bold as well...the harsh curve(8900) keyboard is getting kinda old...I would love me some smooth and not annoyingly loud keys

Hate to burst your bubble I've played with over ten Bolds and they all have loud click keys.

07-18-09 03:12 AM
    Hmm I don't know. Lol. You know how indecisive I am. Aaand I expect service with a smile. If not, then tonight might get awkard. :P

07-18-09 03:19 AM
    Congrats on your Bold you are gonna love it..
    07-18-09 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD