Is there any news about T-mobile USA receiving NFC in the near future?
    09-02-11 10:57 PM
    No.

My guess, T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T will enable it when their Isis payment network is ready.

That said, it's enabled in the 353 leak.
    09-02-11 11:01 PM
    No.

My guess, T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T will enable it when their Isis payment network is ready.

That said, it's enabled in the 353 leak.
    I just got 353 and I don't see that icon.
    09-02-11 11:03 PM
    It's there with all the other wireless settings. At least on the 9930.
    09-02-11 11:06 PM
    It's there with all the other wireless settings. At least on the 9930.
    Unfortunately not the on the TMO 9900.
    09-02-11 11:08 PM
    i have it on my Rogers 9900 on ATT... but wtf to do with it, the reality is for mow it is irrelevant
    09-02-11 11:12 PM
    I sent Verizon an email the other day asking when they would be making NFC available. This was their response: "This is a great question as I also have a Blackberry! My name is Samantha and I welcome the opportunity to research the upcoming availability of the NFC. In review of your database, I show that we have no additional information regarding the NFC other than Blackberry announcing the release. Since this is a Blackberry RIM enhancement, you maybe able to obtain additional information from www.blackberry.com."

I took that to mean we don't have our system or way to charge you set up yet, so we'll just start you down the trusty old give them the run around path until we are ready, and push him off on RIM in the meantime.
    09-03-11 12:03 AM
    I sent Verizon an email the other day asking when they would be making NFC available. This was their response: "This is a great question as I also have a Blackberry! My name is Samantha and I welcome the opportunity to research the upcoming availability of the NFC. In review of your database, I show that we have no additional information regarding the NFC other than Blackberry announcing the release. Since this is a Blackberry RIM enhancement, you maybe able to obtain additional information from www.blackberry.com."

I took that to mean we don't have our system or way to charge you set up yet, so we'll just start you down the trusty old give them the run around path until we are ready, and push him off on RIM.

USA has to catch up! LOL. Other countries already have this enabled!
    09-03-11 12:04 AM
    USA has to catch up! LOL. Other countries already have this enabled!
    Yes we do! And not only that, they know that they have many customers (myself included) that travel to other countries that actually use the technology! Hopefully they get this taken care of soon...
    Got2bBold13 likes this.
    09-03-11 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD