Hi there , please don't slay me off, just can't seem to get a good answer anywhere!!
    Right, I've had a bold for more then 3 months (have to say I just love it so much- I'm an ex iphone user- so major change yet love it!)
    I've never updated my bold and I wanted to know how the do I find out which is the latest software as there are so many. I'm from the UK and o2 is my carrier.
    Any help would be appreicated guys- may a full instuction message by someone positive and willing to help, right now I have OS- 4.6.0.247.
    I try wireless updating on my bold so many times but I get no results and idea why? Would be easy just to perform a wireless update when ever ready!

Anyways can someone please help me...many thanks!

Mailing by my BOld so apologies for any typos- thanks again
    08-16-09 02:39 AM
    In short, google search step by step to install neww oS on blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 02:56 AM
    I had the same problem search in youtbe how to update BB os

08-16-09 03:58 AM
    the thing is, I don't know exactly what the new firmware is...hence the thread!...come on guys please help me a little here!
    08-16-09 05:51 AM
    A few things...

you're running .247 which is a fairly recent build (and a good one)
    Is there any specific reason that you want to upgrade (i.e. having problems) ?

The wireless update won't work for you because you have the latest available from your carrier.

You can install another carriers OS on your BOLD (as long as you follow instructions closely) the most recent official is .282 and it is stickied at the top of this Bold forum with instructions and a link in the very first post.
    go here and read post #1
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/off...leased-251060/
    08-16-09 06:14 AM
    247 is a great build. You won't really gain anything from an upgrade at this point.
    08-16-09 07:28 AM
    247 is a great build. You won't really gain anything from an upgrade at this point.
    except for 2G/3G switching
    08-16-09 03:47 PM
    except for 2G/3G switching
    That only matters to AT&T customers.
    Other carriers always had the option.

08-16-09 04:28 PM
    all the info needed is on this board
    08-16-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD