Ok guys so i FINALLY gave in and picked up my Bold . I love this phone, it's taking me some time to get used to it coming from the iPhone (i see my self clicking the screen lmao) but so far so good. I just had a Q i could not get anyone to answer, HOW do i set up a daily alarm? Like on the iPhone i picked a 8AM wake up call M-Sat but on this it seems i can just pick 1 alarm. Any help? Thanks
    06-21-09 03:17 PM
    Go to the clock icon, and click the trackball. Then once the time in on the screen click the trackball again, ull see a red smaller clock on the bottom. Set in and click on, and ur done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 03:22 PM
    Go to the clock icon, and click the trackball. Then once the time in on the screen click the trackball again, ull see a red smaller clock on the bottom. Set in and click on, and ur done

Hey Rikkshady thanks for the help. I did that but i was hoping there was an option to set what days you want the alarm to work?
    06-21-09 03:29 PM
    ALSO, how do i download the OS and new Theme? I like and download it to my computer but then how do i transfer it to the phone? Thanks guys.
    06-21-09 03:29 PM
    Ok you can use the calendar to set an alarm for specific days of the week, and you'll need to use the app loader of your desktop software to load the new os as well as the theme if you downloaded it to your computer.

06-21-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD