Wecome to CB Aston... sounds like you got another good deal!

I just wish we had a few more operators to choose from here in the U.K. though... come on O2 & Vodafone... let's be 'aving you!

Edit: Just seen the reference to Kingston upon Thames... I know it well, as I spent the first 18 years or so of my life in New Malden... I think it has changed a bit now though!
    Last edited by Montala; 08-26-08 at 12:32 PM.
    08-26-08 12:27 PM
    Thanks Montala!
    Wow - what a small world! New Malden is great - a lot of my friends live there, and there's some great resteraunts too.

I think Voda were spposed to have the Bold on a business deal - a friend of mine just emailed me today and was asking about the old - apparently one of her collegaues (a Voda cust) is looking into a Bold - and was quoted 200 pounds for the handset!

I called up TM for my PAC code and the guy gave me loads of lines about how TM were not selling the Bold as there have been a lot of compatibility and manufacturing bugs and they want to be sure that the product they roll out is suitable.

Which I think is funny, as with both Sidekick 2 and 3 TM (who had exclusivity in the UK) rolled these out, I was one of the first to get both models - I had 5 different SK2's and 4 different SK3's - all because there were glitches with the models haha. I guess TM have learnt their lesson (or not)
    08-26-08 12:55 PM
    Hi there... I got my new Bold from Orange last Friday.

I'm on their Racoon 35 package (normally �35 per month) which gives me unlimited free landline calls, 700 anytime minutes, 100 texts and with the additonal benefits of unlimited browsing and email via the Orange Blackberry service.

All in, I'm paying �22.50 per month with the phone chucked in for free.

Not a bad deal by all accounts.
    08-26-08 01:19 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD