I just downloaded the new OS via the wireless upgrade and am wondering what new features it has and how to turn off 3g. Thanks everyone!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 09:58 PM
    under options-mobile network select 2g
    06-23-09 10:30 PM
    not really much diff from the older one but off of the top of my head I think is options>network> you should see it there.
    06-23-09 10:31 PM
    under options-mobile network select 2g
    cant do that on a AT&T branded Bold. the phone needs to be unbranded in order to have the option to switch to 2G. updating the OS, which is going to be basically nothing different than the previous preleased OS, wont give you that option.
    06-23-09 10:45 PM
    cant do that on a AT&T branded Bold. the phone needs to be unbranded in order to have the option to switch to 2G. updating the OS, which is going to be basically nothing different than the previous preleased OS, wont give you that option.
    thats false...i have a att branded bold running .282 and i have the option to switch from 2g to 3g
    06-23-09 10:50 PM
    not true. it has been widely posted that with this update ATT branded ones also get that option.
    06-23-09 10:58 PM
    I have ATT branded Bold and I DO have the 2g/3g option. However, my Bold is unlocked. Perhaps that is the deciding factor?

06-23-09 11:41 PM
    No, its available on every ATT Bold now on .282

I have ATT branded Bold and I DO have the 2g/3g option. However, my Bold is unlocked. Perhaps that is the deciding factor?

06-23-09 11:45 PM
    ah i just see that now with .282 you can do that. everything prior you had to unbrand. i havent really looked into .282 since im still happy with .266. oh well im glad they finally addressed that issue without having to unbrand. my bad guys.
    06-24-09 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD