Hi all,

Been looking around and I cannot figure out what this icon is. It is clearly a very small envelope with a 'Blackberry' symbol on it and a red circle with a '1'. It is sitting in the area where you get notification of new mail/SMS/phone messages but when I click that bar, it doesn't bring up any messages. Any ideas on what it is and how to clear it out? It is driving me nuts!

Thanks in advance!

Dean
    07-08-11 11:20 PM
    Check your combined 'Messages' folder, it should be in there.
    Probably an update for an application in App World.
    07-08-11 11:37 PM
    Well, that solves it. I had removed that 'combined messages' folder because I wanted to keep the enterprise server emails separate from the personal gmail account.

It was a message from App World letting me know there is a new app. Wow. That's helpful.... Any way to turn that notification off? Didn't see anything obvious that seemed to indicate that.

Thanks californiablackberry!!
    07-08-11 11:47 PM
    No way to turn it off, just update the application when it pops up and it'll be gone.
    07-08-11 11:51 PM
    That's the thing, it wasn't an update, it was telling me that there was a brand new application on App World. I don't care if there was a new application! Oh well, I guess I can just delete the message when it comes in now that I know where in the heck to find it!! Thanks again!
    07-08-11 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD