I have a BB 9780 bold I have T-Zone if anyone has heard of the unlimted data plan for 6 bucks thats what I have. So browser works and some features however msn aim etc. and it won't let me set up email either it says i have to contact my provider and upgrade the plan however there is no point in upgrading to 60 bucks a month for 5gig of data when i get unlimited for 6 bucks if anyone know how to crack it please msg me I will be utterfly grateful! Thank You so much!!
    07-26-11 07:42 PM
    You need to have a data plan that includes Blackberry Internet Service.
    07-26-11 07:56 PM
    i have other 3g phones including the older blackberry that allows me to use all the features without using the blackberry internet service
    07-26-11 08:09 PM
    i have other 3g phones including the older blackberry that allows me to use all the features without using the blackberry internet service
    If you can get on the internet and you can access your email via their Internet portal for your $6, you are good for that. You can still use the Blackberry as a phone, calendar and contact functions as they are contained within your device.

BUT if you are trying to get push email via the Blackberry system you have GOT to have a Blackberry plan. There is no way around it.
    07-27-11 06:43 AM
    Yap, but that was OS5. Now is OS6
    07-27-11 08:34 AM
    so there is no crack whats so ever for it? BlackBerry Internet - MSN/chat/web/telnet/TCPIP - No BES! - BlackBerry Forums Support Community so that wouldnt work? i'm trying to confirm before i do anything at all to ruin my phone =\
    07-27-11 12:52 PM
    so there is no crack whats so ever for it?
    No... and this type of discussion is not permitted on CrackBerry.
    07-27-11 12:57 PM
    ok.. would you happen to know where i would be able to get some help with that type of stuff?
    07-27-11 02:22 PM
    That is absolutely wrong! To send email most of the app use BIS or BES to flow. That is why a connection with a BB is mostly protect BECAUSE they don't share information on the web LIKE most of the device do. That is also why I stick with BB.
    You could send and receive email or use some app via normal web but what would it be the point to have a Blackberry if you are not able to perform the actions for what the device has been built for???
    And for god sake you don't need enormous data plan like your running an I Phone or an Android which are data sucker your rocking a Blackberry which will use only a insignificant amount of kb when you open pages or else.
    500 MB are more then sufficient for your you, I suppose. Read a manual or the official guide on blackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albertinik; 07-27-11 at 02:29 PM.
    07-27-11 02:24 PM
    Yap, but that was OS5. Now is OS6
    Other device maybe, but not BB OS 6 neither OS 5 or 4. You need a blackberry data plan BIS or BES.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-11 02:28 PM
    This topic is over, yet again.

OP, there are many here on CrackBerry, and most likely every other BlackBerry forum, who work for, or are associated with a carrier. Even if it were possible, which it's not, no one in their right mind would help you take food off their table.

Pay for push, or live without it, simple as that.
    07-27-11 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD