TEAM BB - the new OS 5.0.0.654 is out and I just added it and tell you what, I am getting my push really quick on this. Microsoft Exchange would take 15 minutes after I get my message to get to me when i'm not traveling (non BES) but now after the install, I am getting the instantly. Is this apart of the new system or i'm just getting lucky??? if this is the case and if it holds, no need for BES - thoughts anyone???
    05-27-10 10:58 AM
    take a moment to look at a forum before you post..there is an official .699 release out for the bold 9650 so a .654 is hardly *new*

TEAM BB - the new OS 5.0.0.654 is out and I just added it and tell you what, I am getting my push really quick on this. Microsoft Exchange would take 15 minutes after I get my message to get to me when i'm not traveling (non BES) but now after the install, I am getting the instantly. Is this apart of the new system or i'm just getting lucky??? if this is the case and if it holds, no need for BES - thoughts anyone???
    05-27-10 11:02 AM
    Thank you mystic - never said I was the sharpest tool in the shed, and as far as getting the emails quicker, it worked for a few moments, not so much now, back to the delay, BES here I come!
    05-27-10 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD