I have a bunch of new useless icons. It just appeared not too long ago. Do u guys have it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 03:02 PM
    OMG! I thought there was something fishy going on. LOL I got them too.
    04-17-09 03:06 PM
    now i have two musicid icons. Thats bs you can't delete them!
    04-17-09 03:32 PM
    You can delete the service book associated with the icon, but the next time you do a battery pull they will come back. Best thing to do is make a folder put all of them in there and hide them
    04-17-09 03:34 PM
    You can delete the service book associated with the icon, but the next time you do a battery pull they will come back. Best thing to do is make a folder put all of them in there and hide them
    I don't see them and I've rebooted and resent the service books. Could it have something to do with BES?
    04-17-09 03:49 PM
    I'm not too familiar with bes, but might be
    04-17-09 03:51 PM
    The most sought after icon, Visual Voice Mail was not pushed out but other crap icons were pushed out.
    04-17-09 04:34 PM
    Yeah. I got them today too. Tripped me out at first but it seems that this is a normal thing as several people experienced the same thing. I just deleted the service books for them. They're gone for now but the next time att pushes em onto my phone, I won't have anymore duplicates... Hopefully

04-17-09 04:35 PM
    I had 6 icons in my download folder as well, but i deleted them off the service book. The icons used to reappear after a battery pull, but they no longer show up when I do one.
    04-17-09 04:49 PM
    Made a junk folder for them now I see then no more!!. This is the one thing I love about my iphone no att bloatware so far.

04-17-09 05:43 PM
    I dont have any new icons as of now?Thats weird
    04-17-09 05:54 PM
    my screen started twitching and went to white screen, i had to do a battery pull and wen it turned on i got duplicate icons, i got mobitv, accuweather, mobile banking and wikimobile icons i cant even delete them
    04-17-09 06:22 PM
    Nothing here... With att and running .237

04-17-09 06:25 PM
    I thought I was the only one that had these new icons. Glad some other people noticed as well. Oh well more useless icons to put in the download folder
    04-17-09 06:45 PM
    My memory started droping after this happened. I was at 28mb now its down around 9 and gets there fast after a bp.
    not sure if it matters but Im running 5.6.0.247. Those that dont have them yet what os are you running?
    those that do what os are you running? maybe its only pushed to newer os version?
    Last edited by teamfoster03; 04-21-09 at 10:08 PM.
    04-21-09 08:53 PM
    I accidentally hit "I accept" on a couple thinking att couldn't charge for a wiki link but on second thought I called att and made sure I was not gonna get charged, the CSR told me BB pushed those out??? Yeah right!!

04-21-09 09:31 PM
    I still haven't gotten these pushed out to either of our at&t branded bolds on at&t yet. Even sent service books. Not that I want them, I just wanted to hide the stuff.
    04-21-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD