I love the new smaller and thinner design of the charging pod. I just picked mine up today and it is really nice. I travel somewhat with my job and the smaller design of it makes it so much more travel friendly. It almost makes it look like its floating on a desk compared to what the Bold 9000 charging pod looked like. Just thought I'd share and I highly recommend getting one of these.
    08-23-11 01:48 PM
    can you post a pic of it, with the phone docked?

thanks
    totallygone likes this.
    08-23-11 02:14 PM
    Hmmm isn't that a picture of it in donnation's avatar ? It looks like a BB in a charging pod.
    08-23-11 03:51 PM
    Hmmm isn't that a picture of it in donnation's avatar ? It looks like a BB in a charging pod.
    No that's my old 9000. I'll post up a picture of it shortly.
    08-23-11 04:21 PM
    I don't know if this is the same one, but I went to Bestbuy today to go pick one up but to my shock it was $70! I had to do a double take on the price, since all I needed was the pod itself, no cables or anything. Right beside it was a charging pod for an older BB for $20. Hence, I didn't but it, not for that price. It does look sweet though, I had a few of those on my 8900, this one looks nice and slick.
    08-23-11 04:41 PM
    I love the new smaller and thinner design of the charging pod. I just picked mine up today and it is really nice. I travel somewhat with my job and the smaller design of it makes it so much more travel friendly. It almost makes it look like its floating on a desk compared to what the Bold 9000 charging pod looked like. Just thought I'd share and I highly recommend getting one of these.
    Yessir the new docks are SWEET!!! Definitely a must have for 99xx owners.
    08-23-11 04:42 PM
    29.99 at Verizon stores. I picked mine up with a corporate discount for $22 including tax

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 05:55 PM
    I bought one too. I have to tell you though I worry about the phones stability in it . It could have been a little deeper.

08-23-11 06:15 PM
    I don't know if this is the same one, but I went to Bestbuy today to go pick one up but to my shock it was $70! I had to do a double take on the price, since all I needed was the pod itself, no cables or anything. Right beside it was a charging pod for an older BB for $20. Hence, I didn't but it, not for that price. It does look sweet though, I had a few of those on my 8900, this one looks nice and slick.

08-23-11 06:33 PM
    Bell at Fairview mall had two ...just bought one for $39.99 ..

08-23-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD