they can hear me when I answer the call, but I can't hear them...help. Did I hit something by accident??
    08-20-09 01:27 PM
    Try increasing volume using the rocker switch on the right side of the phone. You can also check under general opt6ions on the Phone and enable enhanced calling. It's toward the bottom.
    08-20-09 01:33 PM
    they can hear me when I answer the call, but I can't hear them...help. Did I hit something by accident??
    If you have AT&T, I have been having the same issue. It seems that the other person on the line could hear me but I cannot hear them. I had a friend try it on his iphone and he got the same issue. So it seems to be an issue with the service provider rather than the phone.
    08-20-09 01:40 PM
    It is AT&T. It was working fine last night.
    08-20-09 01:44 PM
    I was on with AT&T for 30 minutes. They could not figure it out. They recommended me swap out a sim card and see if that does anything.
    08-20-09 02:41 PM
    It definitely not your phone. In nyc, multiple people with same problem, iphones/htc's. It's the 3G network. Just switch to 2G and it fixes it immediately. I had same exact problem. Just go to 2G until att get their **** together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD