I was searching through ebay earlier today and i found another bold for sale!!!! auction started at 350.00 & within 2 hours its already at 935.00!!! any ideas on what you think the auction will end at... im def guessing atleat 1200.00?!?
    Last edited by RealEstatePro; 05-14-08 at 07:58 PM.
    05-14-08 07:53 PM
    yeah it seems to good to be true. Look what they added at the bottom of the listing:

"On May-14-08 at 15:10:41 PDT, seller added the following information:
    DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS but work as a regular phone"

Its a scam beware.
    05-14-08 08:09 PM
    Are you all serious???

Thats why Kevin has a 9000, and noone else does.

i'm gonna be watching this one....

Well, its gone now, lol
    Last edited by cjcarbone; 05-14-08 at 08:50 PM.
    05-14-08 08:16 PM
    Tru dat cj.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-08 08:18 PM
    I don't know about anyone else, but I don't need a 9000 that bad. It's already announced and projected release date is about 2 weeks away in the stores.
    05-14-08 08:20 PM
    Yeah but thats a pic copied off the web. This is hilarious "My wonderful husband thought it would be smart to buy these Blackberry phones and sell them! 3 different colors. Fresh off the market and I tell you it was the stupidest thing he's ever done! Great phone but I could be going to Miami instead. If u need pictures. Send me your email and I'll send them to you."

LMAO!
    05-14-08 08:20 PM
    Got me some Prime Ocean front property in Wyoming for sale. going real cheap
    05-14-08 08:26 PM
    Sold for $935 - auction ended early and sold to the highest bidder at the current price!!

Sorry REDPro - They didn't reach your prediction! Maybe if they had the let the auction run?
    05-14-08 08:36 PM
    Looool if u need pics send me ur email? Afraid the owner of the pics see it? Lol nice

05-14-08 08:38 PM
    Whoever wins that auction deserved to be ripped off. Clearly a fake auction
    Where do you think Kevin bought his? Yup, Ebay!! It not a fake auction.
    05-14-08 08:46 PM
    It actually might be, i looked at the one pic closer,, and its the pic from Kevins blog, i'm pretty sure.

Still, paying with paypal, i wouldnt be tooo scared, but its gone now, so it doesnt matter.
    05-14-08 08:49 PM
    Kevin might be the buyer

05-14-08 08:53 PM
    Kevin might be the buyer

I was thinking the same thing.
    05-14-08 08:55 PM
    Still, paying with paypal, i wouldnt be tooo scared, but its gone now, so it doesnt matter.
    How do you think paying with Paypal would keep you safe? if the seller sets up a bank acct with paypal you send the money he transfers it to his bank acct 2 days has gone by now, you still don't expect phone for another day. end of the 4th day you are getting worried and he withdrew the money from the acct already. you never receive phone you start a paypal dispute, 30 days later paypal says "hey cjcarbone, you won the dispute but the seller had no money in their acct so we couldn't get you your money back, sorry."

Paypal disputes only work if both parties are honest. Do not trust or feel safe because you are using Paypal. I say this from experience not to be a **** with you.
    05-14-08 09:30 PM
    What jumped out at me was the accounts was only 30 days old with 1 rating... just 4 days earlier!
    05-14-08 09:47 PM
    How do you think paying with Paypal would keep you safe? if the seller sets up a bank acct with paypal you send the money he transfers it to his bank acct 2 days has gone by now, you still don't expect phone for another day. end of the 4th day you are getting worried and he withdrew the money from the acct already. you never receive phone you start a paypal dispute, 30 days later paypal says "hey cjcarbone, you won the dispute but the seller had no money in their acct so we couldn't get you your money back, sorry."

Paypal disputes only work if both parties are honest. Do not trust or feel safe because you are using Paypal. I say this from experience not to be a **** with you.
    I've been using paypal for years, and theres ways to get your money, whether they have it in their account or not.

I got scammed for 3 iphones i was buying to resell, and then the seller disappeared.

Call Paypal, very calmly state...

Hi, the seller just contacted me and told me to screw off, he's not sending the phones, or the money, laughed, and said he's getting good at using Paypal to scam people.

This is a major problem, and if its not taken care of, you can be sure that i will be canceling my paypal account.
    (sounds of typing)

Well, you are a very good customer, and we don't want that to happen. I will contact the seller, and give him 3 days to provide tracking.

3 days later, i call back.

Ok, well he has not responded. Here's your money credited to you, and we have attached his bank account as well.

Thanks for using Paypal!

Worked for me!
    05-14-08 09:52 PM
    its just for blackberrybold9000.com
    05-14-08 09:58 PM
    I don't know about anyone else, but I don't need a 9000 that bad. It's already announced and projected release date is about 2 weeks away in the stores.
    So your saying it's been said that it will release in two weeks
    05-14-08 10:00 PM
    its just for blackberrybold9000.com
    There is an auction for that too... and [email protected]

The one referenced in this thread was listed as the actual phone!
    05-14-08 10:22 PM
    I'll wait until the release now...

The only one I would have bought was from the same seller Kev got his from. I would have too, but Grrr @ Bush and his people working slow!
    05-14-08 10:25 PM
    Fishy for sure. Buying from someone that was only registered for a month and has 1 feedback .. not good. And as stated the picture that they have has been floating around the net for weeks. I love the description too .. "Great phone but I could be going to Miami instead". Hate to be the dude that gets conned on that one.
    05-14-08 10:49 PM
    ^^^ HAH! because we all know how att has no coverage in a major city like miami
    05-15-08 06:39 AM
    Heck, Kevin might be the seller!
    05-15-08 08:27 PM

Yes, Paypal is actually protect you from being the victim. Paypal will pay you back after dispute for 30 days or 60 days, I can't recall that. they will take care of scam setller, because they already track on scam's bank account (or Paypal account) and real name as first and last. I had experinced with situation. seller did not sent me the item for 10 days. I make a reports both paypal and credit card quickly. I struggled with seller for dispute solve, he avoid to pay me back for 30 days. Paypal did refund my $$ back and protect me after he refused to refund my money. Paypal said to me , don't worry about it. let us take care of con-artist seller, we will get track on seller's account and name/last till his money back to paypal thru his bank or paypal fund account.. And they will suspect his account for good. Paypal is my trust..
    Last edited by VIDGMER; 05-15-08 at 10:00 PM.
    05-15-08 09:52 PM
    Heck, Kevin might be the seller!
    No I believe that kevin isn't seller.
    05-15-08 10:02 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD