05-28-09 07:28 PM
58 123
tools
    Well, I always closed my apps on my Curve. I just back all the way out. Is that the right way? (using the <- back key)
    Not always. I go to the menu and select Exit or Close.
    05-27-09 02:04 PM
    Not always. I go to the menu and select Exit or Close.
    Ahh okay. I thought the Bold was better on memory than the Curve...?
    05-27-09 02:30 PM
    Ahh okay. I thought the Bold was better on memory than the Curve...?
    It is, but running apps eat up resources.
    05-27-09 02:35 PM
    I've had many 3g devices, and I've loved them. This one will be different because, well, it's a Bold Battery life and stability are my only curiosities.
    I have had my Bold for 12 days now using mostly 3G coverage with the shipping OS and my battery has only gone down a couple of bars in 12-14 hours. As far as stability, I have had no problems so far.
    05-27-09 04:50 PM
    Hey all! I got my Bold last night, and LOVE IT. The keyboard is amazing, and I get 3G everywhere. Slacker Radio doesn't work on wifi for some reason though. The screen is amazing. As a matter of fact, I'm writing this on Bolt Browser
    05-28-09 07:58 AM
    Awesome! "Official" congratulations then!
    05-28-09 05:19 PM
    Hey all! I got my Bold last night, and LOVE IT. The keyboard is amazing, and I get 3G everywhere. Slacker Radio doesn't work on wifi for some reason though. The screen is amazing. As a matter of fact, I'm writing this on Bolt Browser
    Congrats!! Glad you're liking it so far!

Btw, in regards to what you said above, to close apps I usually just press and hold back until I'm back on the home screen.
    05-28-09 05:21 PM
    Btw, in regards to what you said above, to close apps I usually just press and hold back until I'm back on the home screen.
    Note that quoted method doesn't completely close all apps. Google Maps is one of those progams that requires a menu-driven close...

OP - congrats on the new phone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 07:28 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD