You're wrong, you can also do it on a existing contract. I've tried it the same day I gave him the advice. Talk about a steal, a brand new Bold the same price as a Curve. Hopefully, I answered your question.
    Okay im new to this site, or never really had the initiative to sign up, but this just prompted me too....HOW DO YOU DO IT?
    can you PM me? ))
    06-30-09 10:20 PM
    thanks for the help guys, just scored a barely used bold off the 'bay for 250! Now i get to spend whatever money I get for my birthday+christmas on the onyx! bahaha
    07-01-09 12:13 AM
    thanks for the help guys, just scored a barely used bold off the 'bay for 250! Now i get to spend whatever money I get for my birthday+christmas on the onyx! bahaha
    I hope you are enjoying your Bold!
    07-01-09 12:51 AM
    Personally I'd say wait.

Or get the 8900.
    07-01-09 04:12 AM
    MA...MA...Ma... Magnum
    If it truly is what the rumors say it is, I'll buy it at full retail the day it comes out.
    07-06-09 07:11 PM
    Ok so I will give you my 2 cents.

If you need 3G then buy the bold now. If you wait for the Onyx then when it gets here (November at the earliest) then something else will be on the horizon that you will like better. It will always be that way....

That's easy for me to say because I get to test them all for free but the ones I really like I end up having to buy for my wife so those I choose carefully...

PG
    07-06-09 09:34 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD