I just got my matte black frame with top and bottom bezels n keypad. Few simple questions.

1) I haven't seen the red # keypads on cnn, truesupplier or swbox....where is it?
    2) Where do you get the different lights for the keypad(red exmample up top)
    3) My top bezel came not attatched to my frame. Is a strong glue good to use to attach them? Or will most inustrial glues eat the plastic?
    4) Any pics of the purple keyboard from swbox? (I guess ill photochop one)

Thanks!
    01-23-10 08:40 PM
    I'm too scared of replacing the bazel if i have to try and remove and replace the top cover. I'd rather buy them together. The white bezel kit i bought has them together already.
    Do they sell the black with the top peice anywhere. I checked truesupplier and cnn.cn and I don't see it.
    02-15-10 05:09 PM
    Found it.
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 shiny black bezel w/ shiny black battery cover set - camoflage pattern -

You can't buy it without getting the silly 'army' battery cover, but at least the top cover is attached to the shiny bezel.
    I'll have an extra battery case cover for when i go bird shooting or dirt bike riding. Lol.
    02-15-10 05:22 PM
    Darn, both the army and pink battery cover sets are sold out. Is there anywhere else I can get the housing with the top and bezel attached? I checked sw-box, doesn't seem like they have the all-black housing. And I was told not to bother with truesupplier.
    03-06-10 03:45 PM
    looks real good
    03-06-10 11:24 PM
    impressive, i did that to mine but i still have the at&t logo, yeas yeas yeas =]]
    05-15-10 12:15 AM
    ... was told not to bother with truesupplier.
    Is there a reason why? Not affiliated, just curious.
    05-26-10 07:13 AM
    Looks awesome!!
    05-26-10 11:40 AM
183 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD