Hello, I just joined this site after the whole HP thing yesterday. No more Pre3 for me then... So I decided to take over my brother's 3 year contract with Bell and his Bold 9700 (right now, its a 2 year contract, a year has passed) since he got the Galaxy S2.

I use this for personal use mostly, like bbm ing my friends, etc (most of them have blackberries haha). I downloaded this theme, IColor and I rebooted it, just to find 2 folders for pictures, videos, music, and other media folders! There are 2 picture folders, 2 music folders, and other media-related ones! How do I get rid of it?

btw i have os6.

thank you,
    Last edited by raphaelgo; 08-19-11 at 06:23 PM.
    08-19-11 06:11 PM
    Before all else try a battery pull. With the phone turned on remove the battery. Wait 60 seconds. Replace the battery. If all is not well return for more advice. Help is the best thing about CB.
    08-19-11 06:28 PM
    With OS6 and Theme Builder this can occur with some themes. Your best bet is to just hide the duplicate folders.
    08-19-11 06:34 PM
    I tried the battery pull.. and unfortunately it didn't work. I just hid the duplicate folders, hope an os update will be able to get rid of it.
    08-19-11 07:02 PM
    I have had 10 duplicates found in a few themes, free ones, all I did was hide them. So he isn't the only one having this issue (edit: I forgot the themes lol)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD