I have some Questions?
    i currently have 4.6.0.167

1.when is there a new Wireless Update for new firmware and others,also when a new update is available what things will change when i install them Help is Appreciated ?

2.whats the latest platform version- i have 4.0.0.217 ?

3.i would like to know if there is a new update can i download it from my PC
    to phone?

4.i would like to know how i can download a theme for the Curve Dimension L theme or something like that to my BB Bold.

5.what does reconcile Now mean,when viewing the options in emails??

6.I Understand that there has been a javascript problem when loading pages, is there a fix for that??

7.when downloading a file from the Internet on my BB where does the file go??
    Thank-You for you're time answering my questions
    Kevin
    06-20-09 07:51 AM
    Welcome to Cb ...

As far as wireless update ( when at&t do release an update OS.. you will be able to use that function)..

The lastest official rom is .282 which is from Honk Kong ( gotta say a real good upgrade) Here is the thread to read about it ( http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/off...leased-251060/ Just in case heres the post on how to load it onto your phone ..(

Official 9000 OS 4.6.0.282 Released

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didnt see it posted but here is the official release..

For the 9000 Bold 9000, operating system app version 4.6.0.282, has been officially released by the carrier CLS Hong Kong (English and East Asian languages included).

Please only upgrade if you are comfortable with the process

BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.6.0.477 (EastAsia)

Package Version: 4.6.0.477
    Consisting of:

- Applications: 4.6.0.282

- Software Platform: 4.0.0.235

- File name: 9000jEastAsia_PBr4.6.0_rel477_PL4.0.0.235_A4.6.0.2 82_CSL_Limited_customers.exe

- File size: 97.68MB

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...B42B2DBB8F27B6 enjoy

Load onto any carriers 9000

Download device software from link above and save to your computer.

Double click the icon from the saved file and install to your computer.

Go to C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Applo ader and delete the Vendor.xml file.

While in the same directory as the Vendor.xml file, look for and then double click on the Loader.exe file.

Follow all of the prompts and install the new OS to your device. This process may take anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes.

DO NOT UNPLUG the device until the App Loader Wizard says "Loading Operation Successful".

RapidShare FOR THOSE THAT NEED IT..

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

To download the theme go to wap.crackberry.com and go to the Themes forums ( theres plenty of L style themes for the Bold) I say go thru the phone since most are OTA...

Thats as much as I know ..Am sure someone else will answer the rest and better than me..

Enjoy The Bold ( best BB so far)
    Last edited by jsanta11; 06-20-09 at 08:04 AM.
    06-20-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD