Hey All,
    I'm A BB virgin. I bought the bold and I love it. I'm use to the iphone but I want to get to know my BB. What apps should I have and how can I tell which updates I should download? I have 4.6 version. The Iphone is much easier but I enjoy a challenge. Any suggestions are welcomed!
    08-04-09 11:58 PM
    Congrats on the Bold! It is an absolutely amazing device! Be sure to read the sticky http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/jus...d-first-90965/, check out the Blackberry 101 Lectures, my website - Hooked on Tronyx!, which is loaded with great articles, applications, how-to's, etc. Read through a lot of topics here in the Bold section as well. Whether you want to upgrade your current OS to another version is up to you, but the general consensus is that 4.6.0.266 or 4.6.0.282 are two if the best OSes out there right now. My personal opinion is 4.6.0.266. You can find tons of information on how to upgrade, etc. on my site as well. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but we do ask that you use the search feature first because chances are that someone else has already asked the same question before. Other then that just use your Bold and get to know it before making any changes to it.

Chris
    08-05-09 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD